III~ Mʏ Bᴜᴛʟᴇʀ﹐Cʟᴜᴇʟᴇss

(Your POV)

Stupid stupid LOCKER.
I banged the lock up and down in a weird effort to open it.
Nothing would work! I'm going to be late!
Everyone was leaving the hall now for classes... and I couldn't get a stupid lock to open!

"(Y/n), are you having trouble?" Sebastian asked from behind me.
"Oh, it's you, stop scaring me. Yes I am having trouble, clearly. Now if you could just help me tur-."
Instead of doing what I asked, he decided it was more efficient to pull the lock off entirely. 
He handed it to me smiling.
"Thanks." I said simply, gawking at his clueless-ness .

Oh right.
I grabbed my books and ran down the hall, and of course my Butler followed me.
Watch we probably were in all of the same classes.
Figures.

I ran into the class, skiding to a halt.
"(l/n), you're late."

A long mane of red hair was all I saw.
The lady was facing the blackboard, smacking the calk down onto the chalkboard like it had said a very nasty comment.
"Yes, I know." 

Ah, there's an open desk!
I sat down in it quickly, setting my books down.
"Excuse me Miss, but could you vacate this seat?"
Oh. No.
Sebastian was leaning over a brown haired girl next to me, his eyes very intensely red.
"But it's my se-"
"I'll ask you again. Could you vacate this seat?"

His eyes went darker.
"S-Sure, no prob." She scurried  away to an opposite chair.
"Sebastian, be nicer!" I scolded, ignoring the guy next to me whispering to someone next to him.

"I shall try."
And with that.... he started glaring at the back of the teachers head.
I'm actually surprised flames didn't erupt.

The teacher finally turned, displaying Her- I mean, His face.

"What the-." 
The teacher leaned against the desk, flipping his unruly long hair over his shoulder, looking over his red glasses at me with startling green eyes.
"I am your teacher, Gregory Sutcliff. I'm looking forwards to knowing each one of you." And with that he looked sideways at Sebastian.

This is going to be weird. I just know it.

___________________________________________________________

~Wanting to be loved, for that sole obstinate reason, people can even go this far.~