Chapter 4

Hey guys...how would you deal in Amanda's situation? Sure, some people move on easier then others, but heartbreak is never fun! I know me, especially if it was Harry styles, I'd have the hardest time getting over him. I'm not good at getting over people in the first place....anyways I hope you guys are liking these fanfics! I'm thinking about writing a third one, but I think I might run out of ideas for it. Lets hope for the best haha...thanks for reading! Hey I could always start another story right?:) more fan fics!!!!

~Chapter 4

It was a Sunday morning, which meant I had dreaded school tomorrow. 

I got up out of bed and the first thing I heard was my phone ring. It was Gemma. 

"Hey," I said into the phone. 

"Hey, can I bring the boys over today? It's good we're hanging out again!" She said. 

"Sure..." I said. Then Harry crossed my mind. 

"Great see you in a bit." 

"Wait is Harry coming?" 

"Sorry I didn't hear you, bye!" She said and then hung up.  

"Ugh..." I whispered to myself and started to get dressed. After I was done, I had a piece of toast and just when I was done with it I heard someone knocking on the door.  

"Come in!" I yelled trying to finish my small breakfast. 

Gemma came in with all the boys following and Harry at the end of the line. 

"Too lazy to answer the door?" Gemma joked as she started to laugh. 

"Just eating breakfast Gem!" I said laughing too.  

It was just me, Gemma, and the boys because my parents went shopping and Alicia went to a friends house.  

"Why don't you feed us?" Niall asked as we all started to laugh. 

"Well Niall. What do you want?" I asked. 

"Hmm..." Niall said thinking. "Pizza!" 

"Alright," I said walking into the kitchen. I went to the freezer and pulled out two pizzas, one supreme and one pepperoni. I turned on the oven to 350 degrees and let it heat up.  

"Okay Niall the oven is preheating." I told him coming out of the kitchen. 

"Hallelujah!!" He yelled as we all laughed. Niall was always hungry. 

We sat around talking about how our lives were, but Harry. He didn't say a thing, he was quiet the whole time. 

We got into Louis talking about his girlfriend Eleanor when I heard the oven ding. I went into the kitchen and put the pizzas in, setting the timer. I turned around to see Harry standing behind me. I was about to go around him and back into the living room, but he stood in my way. 

"Amanda can we talk?"  

"About what Harry.." 

"I miss you." He said to me, moving closer. 

"Harry we broke up over a year ago." I could hear my voice shifting in pitch, which only happened when I held back tears. 

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want me."  

I couldn't, I panicked, I burst into tears, bolting up to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and lied down on the bed with my face in the pillow, tears streaming down my face. Within seconds I heard knocking on my door. 

"Amanda open up!" Liam pleaded. 

"What happened?" I heard Louis ask. 

"It was Harry." Gemma whispered. I went and opened up the door and Liam attacked me in a hug, being the sweetheart he is. I cried into his chest as the other two joined the hug. 

"It was Harry wasn't it?" Gemma asked and I nodded my head. 

"What did he do?" Liam asked. 

"He wants to talk, I don't know what to do." I said. "He doesn't deserve for me to accept his apologies. It's been over a year. What do I do?" I pleaded for their help. 

Gemma shrugged her shoulders, Liam scratched his head, and Louis had a confused look on his face. 

"I don't think we can help you love. Sorry." Louis said.  

I just sighed. Why did it have to be so complicated?!