the big ol move

georgia.. i finally made it.. me and mama moved me to the school.. the school of franklin.

it's the first day of school. i knew i needed to make a impression. i put on my dad jeans.. canada flag shirt.. ya know gotta be patriotic.. and my comfy army jacket and helmet.

my third class of the day was the most inspiring. mrs brittanys math class. i walk in.. my dignity in hand.. then i saw them.. my friends.
"gracie-? k-kylie?.. and no- it can't be" i said walking into the cold room. "jimmy." i felt a shiver go down my spin.

"MAPPLE LEAF" kylie said. "i cant believe you moved F-R-A-n-k-l-i-n COUNTY!"
i looked at them.. wth is this.
"jk buddy im messing welcome.. to prison" their eyes got wide and i could see nothing.. nothing but elevator music..

"ALRIGHT CLASS!!" mrs brittany said. "SIT DOWN YOU LITTLE PISS BABIES"

some kid who looked albino sat down and moaned.
and another kid who looked a chicken sat down and moaned twice one because of lale and two because of mrs brittany.
gracie and kylie sat down next to me.. thank god i'm surrounded by hotties.

i look over at jimmy.. god.. i loved him.. he was perfect... he's rippling abbs.. AhHhH sexy man hood.. god i wish he didn't do what he did.

i sighed then start examining what's going on in the class room... WHY TF IS TOXIC BY BRITTANY SPEARS PLAYING..

i looked over at gracie.. ugh what a hottie. jimmy walked by my desk and knocked over my pencil.. i leaned down to grab and so did he.. we grabbed it at the same time.. our eyes met.. i began to go in heat AWWOOOGAHH!! jimmy hands me my pencil.. what a man.

lunch time..
me gracie kylie and jimmy walked to the cafeteria.. ugh. GREASY PIZZA. we went back to the classroom and sat down. we four talked about all sorts stuff.. furries, porn, pizza, pizza furry porn.. but then the unexplainable happened.. GRACIE KNOCKED HER JUICE ON MY PANTS.. kinda sus.
"gRaCie" i said trying to scream.. mrs brittany looked me and gracie with lust.. and passion and ANGER in her eyes.
"MAPLE P SHERMAN WHO HA THE SECOND  AND GRACIE WINDOW!! THATS IT.. who did it? WHO DID IT? who knocked over the sugary mother freakinf JUICE?"
gracie looked at me with anger and lust and passion in her eyes.. "this.. means.. WAR!"

well lucky for this mofo i love war. i flicked my hat but then before i could call in the nukes.. circus by brittany spears started playing..
gracie began to dance.. oh dance.. DANCE BATTLE!!

she started head low yo the grade THEN BAM SEXY WALK. she flicked her wrist and waved her hips.. and the bing bong my lady was ready me to back fire.

i shakes my booty and waved deez hips..
kylie realized i was in fact... winning. they joined in.
they flicked their wrist (kinda sus) and shaked their tatas. but then out of no where jimmy my beloved joined in.. and we sinked up like magic's-together we did the macaroni. but then mrs brittany said gracie and kylie won.. i felt hurt. betrayal..
jimmy placed his sexy hands on
my shoulder.. in my eyes maple.. we won.