PART ONE:"My fair lady! Samsung Fridge!"

Oh Emil...

None of him a morsel of a being just a quick reminder that I will never be like him. I always help my friends in the forest making cities,starting wars,you know all that jazz!

I'm used to be friends when we lived in Forest together. We used to play I do now let's not play it's more like storytelling like a movie...no not even that, it's my life that was cursed with all along well Emil got always the rich one and moved away as fast as he can until we met one day in high school.

His eyesight was laid on a fair maiden The maidens tall large and silver mold was enough to make his day shine more brighter with his sparkles around his head. Can I have to confidence you just looked

"Emil, what's wrong? Got a new wife on your hands!" A blond boy laughed at him, He wore a red Eurovision band t-shirt. His pants also red but had a white line across and straight down like joggers.

"Mathias..." The tallest said, I mean there all tall but he was the Burj Khalifa while all the others was the One World Trade Center ™©°. I knew his name only because it was so fucking stupid! Like Berwald! Fucking Berwald!?! I snickered at that moment.

They all looked and stared at me. Icelan- I MEAN Emil came over and stares at me and touches my clothes which I got recently.

"This is ten times better then I thought a Forest Grump could afford Phil!" He snickered at me while turning me around and pushing me to his other friends.

I noticed the Punk Eurovision guy who's name is Matthias and God damned Berwald that I had to cover my mouth to stop my laughing.

"You looked smaller then I boom! Left and now you are still a midget size of a man!" Emil went and continued with the subtle jabs.

"DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE A BIGGER PAIR OF BA-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MATTIAS YOUR BASTERD!"

*DING FUCKING DONG BITCH*

"SAVED BY THE BELL! CYA LOSERS TAHAHAAHA!" I yelled.

As I went to my first class of the day. Nice I sat by the girl Emil stared at oh my God he had a good reason! She was a beauty and a flower with sugar and spice and sliver as ice 100% to see her with my own eyes! And my seat was next to her as a post-it note was on the desk...then I found out that Emil was in the same class talking to his friends... FUCKING SHIT!

He was at least talking to the phone when the teacher came up to him

"Emil...give me your phone please or u shall end."

"Nah man, I'm good withou-"

The teacher started to beat up Emil shitless and I wasn't even fased as other yelled 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!'. Then after that Shit tall ass Berwald and the hunchback of Notre Dame that is holier then thou and a emo Russian stereotype to the finest who looked Mexican held him back until he got off of Emil

"OH YOUR SO FUCKING DONE!" I yelled and ran fast as fuck boy to Jim Carrey's Office

"MR CARRY-" I slipped into the ground

"THAT SON OF A BITCH KING TUT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EMIL!?!" I continued to scream the shit out of my lungs

"ok lol I'm coming" Jim Carrey said walking to the classroom

As we came back blood from there dropped and dropped and began to spill into the school hallway..I expected the purge in there and....