Two Fghjk Uncles Crying to the Beat

A Short Story
by drennyloverOWO123

Drew Gooden looked at the solid knife in his hands and felt irritable.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his really bad surroundings. He had always hated bad Wattpad with its tan, tiny tomtord fanfiction. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel irritable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kurtis Conner. Kurtis was a deranged crying dead person with fluffy eyelashes and bloody toes.

Drew gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a sad, dead, soul drinker with spiky eyelashes and sloppy toes. His friends saw him as a violet, valid volcano. Once, he had even helped a tubberlumping deranged toddler recover from a flying accident.

But not even a sad person who had once helped a tubberlumping deranged toddler recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Kurtis had in store today.

The dfghj teased like cooking rats, making Drew jumpy.

As Drew stepped outside and Kurtis came closer, he could see the encouraging glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a wattpad fanfiction about me," Kurtis bellowed, in a square tone. He slammed his fist against Drew's chest, with the force of 5320 xidorn for writing this. "I frigging hate you, Drew Gooden."

Drew looked back, even more jumpy and still fingering the solid knife. "Kurtis, I've got a new job," he replied.

They looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two dark, damp donkeys singing at a very stupid accident, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two fghjk uncles crying to the beat.

Drew regarded Kurtis's fluffy eyelashes and bloody toes. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Kurtis.

"Please?" begged Drew with puppy dog eyes.

Kurtis looked confident, his body blushing like a graceful, grieving gun.

Then Kurtis came inside for a nice drink of soul.

THE END