-lies-

Ziggy's POV:
- - - - - - - - - - -

"Why her?"
"Did Tommy say something about her daughter?"
My head was pounding with thoughts as I tried to process what I just saw. Tommy and Cindy were sitting right outside the mess hall in front of the police
I saw Mrs. Lane getting pulled out into a stretcher and y/n putting her hand over my shoulder
"It's okay Ziggy, I understand" she said calmly. The only thing is is that she doesn't. She doesn't understand how close me and nurse Lane were.
As the ambulance exited the camp, we all had to go to the mess hall for lunch. I hadn't had breakfast because I slept in, but I wasn't that hungry anyway.
The kids kept on talking about Mrs. Lane and her daughter Ruby. How she's just as insane as her daughter was. I wanted to scream but I couldn't
"You want some of my fries Ziggy?" Y/n said trying to calm me down. I wasn't all that hungry but y/n was concerned for me. "I'm not all that hungry right now." "If you say so yourself, these fries are the best thing they ever had at camp" she said so confidently.
I nodded my head completely ignoring what she was saying when Kurt starting talking about 'color war'
It sounded fun but I guess I didn't show it enough to y/n. She looked so clueless, it was kinda cute.
After all the chanting and screaming, we all went to the field and ran all over the place. I tried to show y/n that I was fine and that I'm Over the nurse Lane thing but she didn't believe me
"Are you sure you are okay Ziggy?"," yes y/n like I told you about a million times already, I'm fine!", I replied. 
Over to the corner of my eye I see Nick Goode. Me and him had talked ever since he bailed me and y/n out of almost being kicked out
I waved at him and smiled, he waved back and looked like he was starting to come over to me and y/n when y/n said "who are you waving at?"
"No one" I lied as I turned around going to the cabins.
As we got to the cabin y/n asked
"So you're talking to Nick Goode?", "yeah but we are just friends." I felt my cheeks getting hot. No this can't be, I'm not blushing. I can't be.
"Why are you blushing Ziggy! This isn't a good idea you being with a counselor when you are a camper, you know how much trouble both of you could be in!" Y/n said with concern
  "Y/n, it's not like that and why do you care?" I could see the jealousy in her eyes. Y/n was Turing bright red. "Well what if I do care? Huh? I feel like I'm losing every bit of you!" Y/n shouted at me.
I couldn't believe it, she really just yelled at me like that. I scoffed and ran out of the cabin door and slammed it behind me.
I ran to find Nick, I needed to talk to him
"Oh hey Ziggy, you look pretty tense, you okay?" He asked with concern. "Yep,I'm totally a-okay!", I say with a sarcastic tone.
"Yeah I heard screaming from cabin 5, you get into a fight again?" He asked. "Yeah with my jealous  friend y/n, she wouldn't get off my tail today." I said complaining. "Yeah I heard you had a rough day today" said Nick as he leaned over to hug me.
I don't like hugs but with him I loved it. His warm body pressed up against mine was so amazing. My stomach was full of butterflies at that point.
When we broke the hug, I looked deeply into his dark brown eyes and his really bushy eyebrows. Next thing you know, he is leaning in for a kiss.
His warm soft lips against mine, it felt like a dream. When we stopped he looked at me in shock. "Umm well I have to go check the mess hall if anyone is still in there, we are all supposed to be in our cabins now" he said with a shaky voice.
I can't go back, I remembered that y/n will be there. And honestly I can't imagine myself going back there.
"Hey, can I go with you?" I asked. "Ziggy you can't risk being seen out of area, you and your sister will be be kicked  out of camp and I don't want that to happen."
Did he really just say that right to my face? Why does he care about me and my sister even staying at camp.
He doesn't even know my sister that much. " I can handle myself" I said confidentiality
"Okay but please be careful" Nick said. "Oh like I'm going to go out in plane sight" I said in a sarcastic tone.

End

A/n: OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCB FOR 111 READS ON THIS! IT BRJNGS ME SO MUCH JOY. Also this chapter is my favorite chapter so let me know if you want more Ziggy POV's like this! Please comment som suggestions on what you would like to see next💕