002 , Aunt Lindsay

I walk with Stiles to my van, neither of us talking in fear of getting angry. I could tell he was upset, being banished from your forever home can do that, it had just happened to me two hours before. Stiles' arm is over my shoulders as I guide him, newborn legs still getting used to the land.

Jinx jumps up, his paws pressing against my passenger window, the sight of a stranger placing a confused look in his eyes. I open the door and smile down at the purring creature. Stiles stumbles back and raises a brow at me, still no words leaving his mouth.

"You don't know what a fucking cat is?"

"A cat? Is it a water creature? Like a catfish?"

"No, some cats like water but most don't, especially Jinx here." I say, squatting down to scratch Jinx's chin. He jumps back into the vehicle, biting down on his bed and dragging it to the back. "He's a very smart kitty." I giggle. I hold out a hand for the boy and he hesitantly takes it, climbing into the van. I slam the door shut and walk to the other side, thinking of how I am going to explain this to my Aunt Lindsay.

❤️‍🩹💌🍰

STILES smiles down at me as I hold him up, waiting for my aunt to answer the awaiting door. "What are you smiling at?"

"I don't know... Most people wouldn't have helped me."

My face flushes and he smiles more. The door is jerked open in front of us, my aunt raising a brow at us and a smirk pulls at her lips. Jinx lets out a happy meow. "I should have known it would be you helping the Marcel prince." my aunt says. Stiles and I look at each other, mouths a gap.

❤️‍🩹💌🍰

"SO you signal Stiles' dad when a Marcel has left the ocean to the mainland?" I inquire, sipping the green tea my aunt placed in front of us. "Is that why you live up on the cliff?"

"I started doing it after your uncle died. the Marcel's tried to save you two, Stiles' mother tried but your uncle was sucked too far so she got you to safety."

"My mother saved her?" Stiles whispers, face burrowed in his tea cup. My hand travels to his under the table and his face softens.

"Yes, Stiles, Claudia saved my niece, my beautiful baby Meribella... I was devastated when Noah told my she passed."

"So... you got Sriles kicked from his home?" I interrupt. They both look at me with shocked faces.

"I didn't know it was the Marcel prince, I mean Stiles."

"Alright, uhm, can we stay with you?"

"We? I understand Stiles staying but why you, Meri?"

"They kicked me out." I state nonchalantly, finishing off my tea.

"Took them long enough." She jokes. I glance over at Stiles who is struggling to walk over to the sink. I let out a small laugh. I stand up to answer the ongoing ringing landline.

"Hello? Lindsay Bluth's residence. Meribella Bluth speaking."

"Oh, hi, sweetie." My mother says.

My teeth grit together. I look over and make eye contact with my aunt, Stiles growing closer to me by the second. "You lost the right to call me that, what do you want?"