4

This one is also one of my favorite ships and I'm beyond thankful that it's a canon.

....................

Aoi x Inosuke

"Mr. Inosuke, please stop making a commotion or Miss. Aoi will be mad again. " pleased by Naho while trying to calm down the wild boar from running around and messing everything.

Aoi shouted in rage as she saw how much mess the boar made. She just cleaned this room yesterday yet Inosuke again made everything look like a storm just passed in it.

"Look at what you did Inosuke! I'm not cleaning this room for the third time this week! You will clean the mess you made or I won't cook your food anymore! "

The wild boar stopped running and stared at the girl in disbelief. This girl really can't fail ordering him around with her tiny little fingers and he despise it so much.

He can't believe that he really did start cleaning the room in horror as Aoi glared at him fiercely. He put everything back in it's perspective places and sweeped the floor to remove the dust.

When he finished cleaning he stomped walk towards the lady and put his both hands in his waist. "I'm done! Cook my food now! " He shouted.

Aoi sighed but still her brows are furrowed. She released a hmm sound liked she always do and walked away.

She went to the kitchen and started preparing Inosuke's favorite food. He did a good job following her orders so she must give him the award he deserved. She said in her mind.

She opened the stove and put every side dish in it while trying the chicken he loves.

While she's busy cooking, Inosuke secretly went inside he removed his mask and quietly walked towards her wanting to surprise her so he'll see her surprised Pikachu faced again.

Aoi never noticed his presence as she's always focusing on how to make her food so tasty. She put all her effort and love on the food she gives Inosuke.

She don't understand but she wants Inosuke think that she's a perfect wife. It feels weird whenever she's thinking of it.

She really think he's handsome under his mask and she don't understand why he keeps on wearing it.

Sometimes she also admits on her self that she like him but she's ending up blushing so hard.

She also don't like it when Tanjiro and Zenitsu is here knowing that the two can sniff and hear her feelings.

As she's lost in her thoughts Inosuke grabbed the chance to hug her from the back surprising her.

Aoi squealed and quickly turned around but as Inosuke's face is so close, their lips accidentally met.

They are both so surprised that they don't have the chance to part their kissed lips when Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Kanao went inside the kitchen to grab a food.

The moment they saw the two they stared at the two in so much shock. Their lips formed in a big O.

Aoi blushed so hard and pushed Inosuke away. "It's not what it looks like!! "

A/N: Yep, update again cuz I'm so bored. I'm thinking of adding few demons in this book what y'all think?

Quote for today

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened :)