Fresh Start.

Hello everyone, like i said in the introduction i will be starting again and this time with a better mentality. I will share my experience at the end of each diet that i will be doing. Entering High school didn't start my ED. However it did made it worse. Now that its my last year and im a senior i want to end this year by showing everyone how i grew. Alot of Trigger Warning for this part.

I was diagnosed with anorexia 3 years ago as many people know and during quarantine i gained alot of weight. I started to binge and binge until something happened. I went to the doctors for a checkup and thats when i heard the three words i hated "you are overweight" that broke me. I immediately went back to the mindset to lose weight after the doctor told me i needed to lose 60 pounds. This time i wanted to do it differently. I got help from my therapist and my family and decided to go on a long term diet. But Healthy.

So the first thing i did was write down my weight and everything else. I made a plan. Which i will share on my next part. I will show my progress and how i managed to lose weight healthy and how i cope with things

So the next part will show how i lost weight, what i ate, the exercise, how much did i lose and etc.

I know a lot of you are struggling with eating disorders or have horrible eating habits or struggle to lose weight or maintain weight. I can help. My Dms are always open and as well as the comments . I want this to be a safe place for everyone.

Incase you can reach me here please go follow my instagram.
@vianeybeas101
and say that you found me on wattpad or youtube.

i also have a tiktok go follow me there as well if you like kpop related stuff or just to follow me as well
@vianeybeas101
Comment that you saw me from here as well on my tiktoks

I as well have a youtube channel showing my recovery every week.
Vianey Beas
comment you saw me from here as well on my videos
I love every single one of you and you are worth it.
Thank you my loves

-Vivi