When he realizes he's in love with you

Omi:

We were in Germany hunting for a new wu before Jack and Wuya could get their hands on it. While looking for the wu I found myself looking at (Y/N) every so often admiring her features. Her (H/L) (H/C) dancing in the breeze, her (E/C) eyes scanning the area making sure not to over look anything around her. Thinking back when we would train and talk I would have what Raimundo calls it butterflies in my stomach, even though I do not recall eating any. I find (Y/N) very pretty, even prettier than Kimiko. "I found it," (Y/n) shouted happily as she ran for it until Jackbots showed up starting to attack us. Even while fighting and watching her fight she gives me this fuzzy feeling inside, I think I'm in love.

Clay Bailey:

After getting (Y/n) from Jack and kicked his no good butt, we all found out that she was the dragon warrior of (E/n) so she's here to stay. I was mighty happy that I get to see my best friend every day like the good old days. Today was a relaxed day so we decided to ride our horses to see who could jump the highest. I've recently started to see how beautiful (Y/n) really was, don't get me wrong I thought she was cute before however this is different. Every time we'd hang out I'd get this fuzzy feeling and I wouldn't be able to utter a single word. Of course like always (Y/n) and her beautiful horse has won our little contest and I find myself smiling. Now I finally realize what it is, I'm in love with my child hood best friend.

Raimundo:

Once again I find myself in the garden after long hours of training, but this time me and (Y/n) are just relaxing in the garden having tea instead of picking herbs like we always do. I will admit being around her is super relaxing, she isn't annoying like the others, maybe it's because I'm always with them but they're still my good friends. Hearing (Y/n)'s laughter was music to my ears, she had the cutest laugh I have ever heard and I'm happy I'm the only one that is able to make her laugh like that. While sitting with her I find myself being completely silent which isn't much like me right, normally I'm more out there, but when I'm here with (Y/n) I'm mellow. I cannot deny it, I'm in love with her.

Jack Spicer:

So (Y/n) comes over just about everyday to make plans for when the next wu pops up, but today we were justing having a chill day. She was helping me with fixing up a few of the jackbots and I'm left speechless that a beautiful girl like (Y/n) knows how do this kind of work. I found myself staring at her as I would see her (S/c) covered in oil especially on her delicate face. When (Y/n) was cleaning it off and look my why I would look at something else pretending to be looking at something interesting. After fixing the bots, we were sitting on the floor playing with (P/n), he wasn't as bad as for what (F/a) normally act like. Seeing (Y/n) and her pet play around was cute and I found myself having a goofy smile. I Jack Spicer evil boy genius have come to realize that I have fallin madly in love with my partner in crime.

Chase Young:

Today was a day where there was no wu to be fond so (Y/n) and myself are once again sparing in the meditation room of my castle. One thing I enjoy about sparing with her is that she doesn't like to have anyone go easy on her and (Y/n) doesn't go easy on anyone she's fighting. For someone of her size her punches are hard, but her kicks are even worse and so far we're evenly tied for who has won each spare. While watching (Y/n) fight she looks like she's dancing instead of actually fighting, she's graceful with her movements. Sometimes I cannot help, but stare at her and I'm sometimes a lose of words while we're having a conversation. I have come to terms that I have fallin in love with my enemy's gorgeous daughter.