.Puzzles. Epilogue

Hello,

Kinda dragonrompa but a lot different.

But if you want a dragonrompa au or sumthin ask here lol.

Also hope you enjoy this story, and i hope some of yoy are ready to cry in this book, i say some cause i know most ppl are like uncry-able but we'll see

;)

____________________________________________________________

???'s pov=

"Ugghhh... oww my head..huh? Where am i?" i woke up in a white isolated room/box like room.

There were stains on the ground but not that many, seems like it was poorly cleaned. It seemed to be blood.

"What the fuck..."

I see a door behind me, when did that get there? Ah whatever, i went to try to open the door but it was locked.

Oh shit. How do i get outta here. I thought to myself.

*click*

"What the-"

The door swung open, out came a robot with a tv as its head.
I jumped backwards suprised,
i didnt get hit by the robot thankfully.

Right when the robot went in, the door swung closed and clicked, im guessing it got locked again...

The robot then ran infront of me and just stood there.

The robot seemed to have wheels and very much made of steel.

..

..

.

10 mins later

Goddammit how long is that robots gonna stare at me...
Its starting to give me the creeps.

*static*

My eyes widen, the tv turned on.
It was just static tho-

Then a voice spoke.

"Well hello there contestant!" The tv spoke up.

"Welcome to this place, as i like to call probably your doom " the tv then changed and turned to a computer face -^v^-

What the fuck?!

"You are here because you have been chosen to be here"

"What does that mean?" I finally spoke out

"You may have many questions. But this is a recording, lol how unfortunate for you haha."

You've got to be kidding me, i dont know where i am, dont remember anything, and this robot is so useless to me.

"Now,now contestant, you are here because you are chosen from a person i cannot say. But to live you have to go through challenges, puzzles to survive if you fail any of these you.will.die."
The voice said.

"What the.. " i said, my eyes widening as i hear that.

"There will be other people like you, no memory, dont know where you are, and even cant even remember they're own names." It said

Before i had said anything it spoke again.

"There will also be a traitor amongst you. The traitor is being controlled, i am not allowd to say whom controls them. They would try to sabotage/make the game harder for you to finish. And they'll try to kill some contestants if allowd. also dont worry if that traitor is your friend, companion, or enemy. They are already dead. The traitor would be already dead by now. You see those blood stains on the ground. Those were the people before you. Like before your own game. There are also different rooms here with the other contestant, the dead traitor in them aswell as their death room."

I couldnt believe what i heard...

"What..the.fuck?" I spoke out

"Now i shall say info on most of whats going on. Your name is Tommyinnit, you're 16 and the youngest for these challenging games.There will be challenges ahead of you Tommy. Challenges, like puzzles, mazes, and games. If you fail in completing the puzzles, you die. The mazes, last one dies and if the traitor wants to kill someone. The games, we will see soon, cause the games have differences so i cant say much about that lol :) ."

I was to scared to say anything, i will die?! WHY?! And.. now that i think about it they're right Tommyinnit is my name... how did it know that-

"Welp goodbye now Tommy, we will open the doors soon, when it opens rush outside to meet your competitors
:)"

I was too dazed by thinking on whats going on i didnt noticed the robot ziping back to the door, the door swung open, then closed and clicked as the robot walked past the barrier of that steel door.

*huh, guess i'll just wait, but seriously whos idea was to do this?!* (rude >:[ )

30 mins later???

OH MY GOD HOW LONG WILL I FUCKING WAIT?! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN HERE

i sat on the floor quite dazed cause of boredom.

Then the door slowly opened.

I dashed outside to see...

____________________________________________________________

HEHEHEHEH CLIFFHANGER BOIIIIIIIII-

Im kinda having writers block a bit,

Well anyways hope you like this first part, i think this story is gonna be quite long and i didnt wanna make another book for it lol. Also thx someone in my older book for the recording :).

Part 2???

Welp hope you have a pog day/evening/night

:D
Author out.