Chapter1: Izuku Midoriya: Dark Upbringing

"talking"/"thinking"

"talking"- ALL MIGHT

I DON'T OWN NOTHIN 

Story Start!

Izuku Midoriya was not a stranger to suffering in his short life, especially after he got his quirks!  The thought about his quirks brings back painful memories and a pain to his heart. His quirks had manifested when he was 4 years old, like any other child. But they were more dangerous than anyone could know, he was playing with his dad in the backyard of his house while his mother cooked while watching. Suddenly, with a stray punch from Izuku he sent his farther flying back into the wall with a loud CRACK! The young boy didn't remember much except for the screaming. Oh god, the screaming of his mother and the scream his farther let out as the top of his spine and neck collide with the wall, it was all he could hear besides the sirens of the ambulance. His farther did not survive the surgery, his spine and neck took too much damage that doctor's couldn't safely operate on the man. The house was quiet after that, his mother barley spoke when she wasn't crying her eyes out. Word had gotten out that he accidently killed his farther with his quirk, and the adults at  the daycare separated him from the other kids and killed him things like "monster", "freak" and worst of all, "villain".

Eventually the other kids started to say the same things to him as well, and they would either attack him, which would end up with them on the floor crying and bleeding. Or they would run away from him every time he approached them. The only one who stood by him was Bakugou Katsuki. His first and only friend, Bakugou would beat up anyone who attacked Izuku and would comfort Izuku when Izuku was sad. But things at home got worse when Izuku turned 10 years old, which was also the anniversary of him manifesting his quirk and killing his farther. he had been in his room studying quietly in his room until he heard his mother call for him. Which was strange as she wanted nothing to do with him unless it was for school or feeding him. He walked into his mothers room and saw the lights were off and that there were lit candles on the night stands. Suddenly, the next thing he knows his mother is on top of him, naked as the day she was born, she had a calm look on her face.

"Izuku, I've  been letting  you stay here for free for too long! I have needs and since your farther is dead your gonna satisfy them whenever I tell you to, after I teach you how to pleasure someone I'm gonna use you to make money, got it?", she demanded, her tone leaving no room for arguments as she rips his trousers off his legs.

WARNING RAPE SCENE!!!!! SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLD LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT

She grabs his shaft and begins to pump it up and down till it got hard in her hands. Inko moves her head to the head of his penis and takes it into her mouth and begins to add suction and licks at the same time. Add the vibration from her humming and the poor virgin boy didn't last long and came in his mother's mouth. The boy knew what sex was and knows he did not want to do it with his mother, unfortunately he doesn't get a choice as she pushes his face into her breasts as she hovers her entrance over his virgin phallus.
"Be ready Izuku, I'm going to steal your virginity right now", she says with a lustful grin as she slammed her pussy straight down to the base of her son's dick. She moans as cums from having a dick in her after years of having nothing. She begins to bounce her ass up and down as it hits his thighs with each thrust.

"m-Mom please stop! I'm going to cum and i can't do it inside you. Please let me pull out!", he begs, his voice filled with fear as she continued her ministrations. And suddenly without warning, he came inside her and turned her insides white.
She hops off him and whispers in his ear
"I'm not done yet Izu-kun" she whispered seductively. Izuku just sobs quietly.

Present day
A 14 year old boy with white hair approached the villain fight with tired eyes, his pen writing down notes quicker than the eye can see.
Time skip afterschool (nothing changes except a different bully tells Izuku to kill himself)
Izuku walked under the bridge when suddenly a manhole cover moves and a green and slimy figure rushes him
"A small skin suit! How kind, your my hero kid!", the slime thing cackles.
However he never got the chance as Izuku disappears from his sight. The next thing he knows he's got a couple holes in him as Izuku punches him 5 times, faster than he could see. He regenerates and grins at the boys power.
"Your power will help me kill All might! So sit still and die for me would ya!", the man roars.
The fight continues until a new voice joins in. Suddenly All might appears and cocks his fist back and punches forward. Izuku is just fast enough to evade the blow, the villain however, cannot do the same.
"DETROIT SMASH", All might roars, sending his fist forward. The force enough to blast the slime villain apart in one punch.
"That was a close one young man, I'm sorry I took so long as the sewer system is quite complicated don't you know?" All might laughed awkwardly.
" I thank you for the assist young man. Don't worry I signed your note book for you, now i need to get this one to the police good bye!", All might yelled as he jumped away.

Same as cannon
"C-can a monster like me be a hero with monstrous quirks?", Izuku asked, his head down and tears leaking from his eyes.
"Young man, there is no such thing as monstrous quirks, only evil hearts. And I believe you can be a hero", a skinny Allmight said as he escorted Izuku down the building until they hear an explosion.
They rush towards the sound.
SAME AS CANON EXCEPT IZUKU USES HIS QUIRKS, OTHER THAN THAT IT IS THE SAME.
"Young man, I believe you can be a hero" Allmight says with his arms outstretched in a dramatic pose. Izuku is on the ground bawling his eyes out at the fact that his idle believes him.
" I believe you are worthy to inherit my power", the says with a booming voice.
"H-huh"
CHAPTER END

Quirk registry

NAME: Izuku Midoriya

QUiRK1: Combo Star

EFFECT: each consecutive hit increases in strength and force, which will be stronger than the previous hit

QUIRK2: Supreme Speed

EFFECT: As the name suggests, it increases Izuku's speed to a level not seen by other speed quirk users. It also Increases healing rate and perception of time allowing him to read books in the blink of an eye, it also speeds up brainwaves and perception so he can keep full control of his speed without worry of tunnel vision or losing control.

APPERANCE: 5'11, green eyes and white hair in a ponytail. has frecles and wears a standard uniform.

PERSONALITY: quiet, timid and depressed.  Also heroic and possibly suicidal

NOTES: Don't ask about his mother and make sure he has someone keeping an eye on him.

A/N: hey guys! hope you enjoy the new fic! BYE