The three miracles

Somewhere in hage village a single cry can be heard bundled up in blankets a small baby with green eyes and silky black hair. The high priestess takes the baby and says

"shhh it's okay don't cry" " what beautiful eyes she has"
" yes indeed she does" sister lily said as she stood behind the high priestess.
"So another one has been left at the church huh"
"it seems as though her name is y/n" The high priestess said looking at the note on the baby.

" give her here I'll put her with yuno and asta" sister lily she takes the baby from the high priestess.

———————————————————————————
"Are you ready" "yeah" "letsss do ittttt"!!    "SISTER LILY" "YUNO" "PLEASE MARRY ME"!!!

Both asta and y/n said in sync "...." "No"
"I'm not giving up yet" both asta and y/n say!

"My answer is still no" "...." " LET ME ASK ONE MORE TIME PLEASE ANSWER MARRY ME SISTER LILY" yelled asta.

Sister Lily being startled by asta Pulls out her grimoire without thinking and yells
"Water creation magic holy fist of love" Just as she says that a huge fist of water hits asta's face.

Y/n stared at asta and sister lily as she grasped onto yuno's arm and a huge teasing grin appears on her face "ah better luck next time asta" pulling closer to yuno she sinks her face into his neck.

"Oh dear I'm sorry asta My magic just slipped out" sister lily states worriedly

"I say you let them have it no mercy" Nash says smiling as he stares at asta getting up.

"I'm not done yet" yells asta "yuno you know I love you right you can have all of my love right"!

"...." "Asta you should really give up sister lily will never marry you for these simple reasons one your noisy, two your short, three you lack both composure and tolerance, and last but not least you have no appeal" says yuno "heyyyy don't ignore me plus asta has some appeal I mean have you seen him without his shirt"

"No I have not because I'm not a pervert" "hey what do you mean pervert!"

"HEYYYY don't forget about me I'm still here"yelled asta "and what do you mean short l-lady killer."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Authors note:
Hiiiii I hope you enjoy this chapter Feel free to tell me anything I could improve on I'm always looking to improve in I'm sorry it's so short I'll try my best to update soon.

Word count: 469