grimoires

When March finally hit yuno Asta and y/n were super exited!For what you ask well for none other than the Grimoire acceptance ceremony!

Wait you don't  know what that is why are you even reading this then go watch the anime!=-=   

ok whatever the Grimoire acceptance ceremony is when you hit the age of 15 you everyone gathers around for a grimoire at Grimoire acceptance ceremony there happy! 

But really what are you doing here?

____________________________________________________________________________________

"WOAH! ARE ALL THE SHELVES FILLED WITH GRIMOIRES" "I wonder which ones mine?" Asta said while admiring the display of grimoires.                                                                                                                                                                  

"HELL YEAH THEY AREEEEEEEE!!! I've been waiting for this scene!!!!!" y/n yelled in her head "oh by scene I mean that I was reborn in black clover uh hu that's right". 

"I always new I was destined for greatness y'all better give me some op y/n power!"  

"oh no look who's here" someone whispers -_- "honey no do make me-" "stop there no worth it trust me" the handsome yuno states "um ok s-senpi uwu" "..." "yunooooooo pleas don't ignro-" 

" I pray that one of you will have what it takes to become one of the most powerful mage in the land" The tower master says with a smile " Now, ACCEPT YOUR GRIMOIRES". 

"OK but not the inturptions again danm!" y/n thought with a stank face the quickly turned into a happy one! "now where is my grimoire! Asta Yuno do you have one yet?

"Is my grimoire running late?" Asta shouts, snapping her attention away from her grimoire. 

"Umm...." the master tower hesitantly says " Try again next year?"

"WHAT"

Everyone starts laughing at him as Y/N watches with anticipation in her eyes "Don't worry it will be fine". then A sudden green glow snaps everyone away from Asta. Yuno holds his grimoire up.

" ITS A FOUR LEAF CLOVER" Someone yells from the crowd.

" I will become the wizard king," Yuno proudly announces. The crowd cheers for him as he closes grimoire. 'Way to go my hot smexy Yuno"y/nl cheers in her mind.

........................................................................................................................................................................

sorry school just started so im a bit busy now...

word count:350