Part 14

You hesitate but go back in you get up "WILBUR" he'll be fineeeeee" no Niki he is the father of you baby you can't do that *you walk out**niki just lays down* you sit down in the empty couch right as you set down you hear sap walk through the door you say "OK it's getting late hahaha um imma go to bed *forced smile* hahahah bye guys" sapnap"no let me talk to you" you" "no *puts hand up* no again I thought I was fucking the right thing"*you start to cry and run out* *sap chase you* "WAIT Y/N" *you run in your room and lock the door* you slide down the door * a hr later * *you hear a voice through the door* "hey it's me Niki can I come in?" You get up and say "yeah sure" he goes in and looks at you she pulls you up and kisses you you push away "no Niki you have a boyfriend" and? "NO NIKI" *you run out*
~y/ns POV~
"I can't let this happen" you say in your mind "SHE LITERALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND LIKE" you get frustrated and sit under a tree you go on your phone and see sap posted a new picture you look at it you see him kissing the girl he was with at the bar and the caption is "we going to have some fun tonight @y/n/f hehe" you throw your phone a little and start crying you put your head in your hands
~Niki's POV~
I HAVE TO FIND HER *she starts running to your favorite tree and see you crying and screaming into your hands she goes to love on you she goes up to you and rubs your back* "hey hey it's ok why is you phone all the way over here?" *she grabs it and sees the picture* "omg why would he do that he knows your on Twitter that probably why he did that" she says as her hand is still on your back she starts sitting down next to you and talking in a relaxed voice you hug her and cry in her shoulder she kisses your forehead you lift up "huh" you move away a little "did I make you uncomfortable I'm so sorry" she says "no! I thought I was making you uncomfortable I know how easy it is and-" she pulls you in and kisses you you start to realize that.....she was the love of your life you don't hesitate for a kiss anymore you grab her hand and pull her "come on!!" "Ok ok" y'all run and laugh back to the house....ok guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting I will probably make a tiktok or discord so y'all can get Reminders so emmainnit0959 is my user go ad me and I'll add you to the discord server! Back to the story you guys walk through the door the boys see you "hey there you are you ran off" "yeah sorry heh come on Niki" you pull her to your bed room she sits on the bed on her phone "give me that"*puts hand out* *she smiles* *hands phone* "what now?" *Pushes on bed* * whispers in ear* "i think you know"