1. Why me?

彡★   ◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈  ★彡

The baby cried

That was normal, right? It is although in this case the reason that brought the infant to cry was 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡.

God even the word hurts, he couldn't comprehend what was happening, he was too busy mourning over the fact that his 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 of people 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 him, some people really are 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮.

It was all for money, he died because his sister was greedy and wanted everything to be 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗*𝙩𝙘𝙝.

She has always been a "pick me" type, she was annoying, she was fake as plastic, wears a hundred pounds of makeup, wears extremely revealing clothes, but even with all those flaws he trusted her, 𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙮𝙖𝙩𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧, why? 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮.

Well that mindset really did cause him disaster, although now he has another 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢.

Apparently, he has been reborn *sigh*

He had always thought that these kinds of things are fictional and that it will only happen in fantasies but here we are.

'𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'

It's true, it really is brutal out here, the fact that even his sis- no that 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝 betrayed him, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 "𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮".

Anyways, on the topic of reborn, he had a hunch on where he was, and it definitely wasn't in the 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.

He had seen a particular person- no character from a certain webcomic he had read, '𝖲𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗒, 𝖨 𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗒'

And guess who the character was! It's! Penelope judith....𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙗*𝙩𝙘𝙝.

She was honestly pretty, but the lipstick was really ruining it,

oh and also her sh*t personality, forgot about that.

Now looking around, there were no other familiar faces *sighs and facepalms*  of course, the others were just mob characters they weren't that important.

Okay maybe that was a little harsh, but still,

He was startled when suddenly infant crying can be heard ringing through the silence of the room.