0:00| Prolouge

Avery sat with her cousin Lily, watching as their school, Oxford High, blew up in flames, burning to dust

Avery sat with her cousin Lily, watching as their school, Oxford High, blew up in flames, burning to dust. Both smiles never leaving their faces. Lily lead Avery to the grass opposite the school, nearing where everyone had to line up for their fire drills. The teachers walking up and down the lines, counting all of the students.

Laughing, Lily laid back on the grass. "You should've seen Mr Stevens face! It was a right picture." Both girls burst out into a fit of laughter, gasping every once in a while. Their laughing stopped once they saw Mr Stevens running towards them. "You girls are in for it."

"Whatever did we do, sir?" Avery was faking an innocent smile, while Lily brought her hand to her face, covering her laugh. "You know what you did," The Principal sneered. He sighed rubbing his very visible under-eye bags, "Please join the rest of your class on the field."

~~~

Avery was now sitting in the backseat of her parents car, as was Lily, the only difference was, was that she was with her parents'. The brunette groaned, "Oh come on! Please don't give me the silent treatment."

Her mom, Alison still faced forward, Scott, on the other hand, look at her through the rear-view mirror before looking back on the road.

Finally, Alison spoke up. "Avery, you lit your school on fire-"

"I know what I did." Avery shrugged.

"Aves, let your mom finish," Scott said looking through the rear-view mirror again. Avery rolled her eyes but complied.

"- I know how you hate this new town, and I'm sorry about having to move, but what you did was out of order." The Hunter sighed, " I was talking with your Aunt Rebekah on the phone earlier, and me and your dad along with the rest of the Mikaelsons', Stiles and Lydia, thought that maybe it's best for you and Lily to go spend time with them for a while..."

"WHAT?!" Avery screeched, "In New Orleans?!"

''Yes, New Orleans.'' Allison sighed, ''It will give you time to think about your actions, besides, you could do with seeing your extended family for a while.''

''Your kidding! Dad your not ok with this, right?''

Scott sighed looking at his daughter, he hates seeing his princess leave, but he knew that the Mikealsons' would keep Avery safe. If you're wondering how Scott knew Niklaus and his siblings, they met on a full moon. The werewolf curse had been broken and Nik was wondering around in his wolf form. When he came across Scott, who was in Mystic Falls for the summer. The two were both curious about each other, seeing that Scott was a different type of werewolf to the hybrid,  so the next day Nik told Scott to meet him at the spot they originally were.

When they did, they both had a long conversation getting to know one another. Scott told Nik that he was a werewolf also, just a different breed, also about his wife being a huntress, Lydia being a banshee who was also pregnant, stiles was a human who had a melancholic background, and his 2 week year old daughter was a hybrid, werewolf/human.

Klaus returned the favour by telling Scott about his family and background, leaving out the part about his father. Scott was surprised to say the least, The Mikaelsons' were a thousand years old, and they had a pretty big family, it consists of the patriarch, Mikael, the vampire who hunts other vampires, the matriarch who was known as the Original witch, Esther and their children,  Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik, who unfortunately was killed when he was watching the werewolf's train. After all of that talking, both family's met, and they all became close, making the Mikaelsons' the Aunt and Uncles of Avery and the newlyborn, Lily.

Scott sighed, again, '' No i dont like this idea, but your mother is right, you've gotten away with too many things lately.'' This made Avery glare at him, feeling betrayed.

"But Dad!" Avery whined. Not that she didn't want to see the Mikaelsons' Avery loved them very much, but the drive was too long, and if Elijah had to pick her up, it would be a nightmare. Avery shivered just thinking out it.

"Oh stop whining, Avery."Allison scolded before sighing, her eyes and voice becoming softer. "look on the bright side, You'll get to see them again." Allison gave Avery a smile, that Avery couldn't help but return, as Scott turned into the drive way.