Part TwentyTwo

It's been two weeks since you released pain and it has been doing good. Your on your way to a fitting with jaden. You got nominated for a teen choice award for the best up coming artist (Idk if that's a real award but just go with it). Your up against jaden and dixie and chase. Incase yall forgot quinn is your stylist

Quinn: "Hey ness hey jaden"

She hugs the both of you

Quinn: "Okay im super exited for today I have to say it took me awhile to find outfits for you ness so if you don't like any of them we can change them"

Nessa: "Okay"

Quinn: "My first question is are you both gonna be walking the carpet together"

Nessa: "No we aren't"

Quinn: "Okay so yall don't want to match"

Jaden: "No one knows we're dating so we don't want anyone to really know"

Quinn: "Perfect let me start with you ness"

Nessa: "Okay"

Quinn: "Jaden you can sit and wait here"

Jaden: "Okay"

You follow quinn into the dressing room

Quinn: "Okay the first outfit we have is a pink suit that has a cut half way down so you will see a small bit of chest No boobs though it has a darker pink flower going from your shoulders to your boobs and the bottoms are narrow but go wavy and the end and I have a pink heel to go with it a high one"

She takes it out and shows you

Nessa: "It's so nice"

Quinn: "Well let's try it on"

She helps you into it and you look in the mirror

Nessa: "I really like it. It fits my body really well"

Quinn: "It really does"

Outfit number 1

Quinn: "Do you wanna see option 2"

Nessa: "Yes"

Quinn: "Okay im not sure about this one cause your so short but maybe if we get a big enough heel it could work but I'm not sure so we will just try it and if doesn't suit we will move on"

Nessa: "Yeah okay"

She pulls out a red dress with a low cut chest and it has a few like waves off it(Idk what you call them lol you will she in the pic it's a the bottom of the dress)

Nessa: "Let's try"

Quinn: "I have a big heel that can go with it"

Nessa: "Okay"

You put it on and the heel

Nessa: "I feel like I'm to small maybe a higher heel"

Quinn: "Let's try a higher one"