🎀 Put On The Bowtie 🎀

Russell shakes his keys impatiently as he waits by the door

Russell shakes his keys impatiently as he waits by the door. Jon is getting dressed, and he's taking longer than usual.

"Jon! Hurry up! We're going to be late for the awards ceremony!" Russell bellows, his eyes flitting to his watch then back to the stairs as if Jon would be there when he looks back up. He hears rustling and a few bangs then sighs when Jon opens the bedroom door, fully dressed and ready to go.

"Sorry, Russ." Jon rushes as he pulls on his shoes whilst trampling down the stairs. Russell studies what Jon's wearing. Black suit trousers and blazer with a white shirt, black leather shoes and...

A fricking hot bow tie.

Russell always had a thing for seeing Jon in a bow tie. It makes him feel all tingly and excited inside. He looks down at his own outfit, brown suit trousers with a matching brown blazer, a white shirt not unlike Jon's and a brown tie with corresponding brown leather shoes. He knows he dresses a little bit like an old man but he thinks the colours blend well with his sandy blonde hair.

"You look so hot, Jon." Russell growls. Jon barks out a laugh as he takes the keys from Russell.

"Keep it in your pants, you said yourself that we're going to be late." Jon teases, winking. Russell groans in irritation, knowing fully well that he brought it apon himself.

***

Russell has been distracted all evening. The awards ceremony was over, and neither Russell nor Jon won anything, which was a bit of a downer.

Now, though, the winners and nominees alike are attending an after-ceremony party, in a big hall with grand golden architecture and a long bar spanning the length of the room. Seating was scattered around and it is all very casual.

But still Russell is distracted. He's pretending to listen to Jimmy Carr who's explaining something to do with his award. Humphrey Ker is also hanging around with them and a few other celebrities and friends that he needn't acknowledge.

"Russell? Mate, what's gotten into you?" Russell suddenly hears Jimmy address him. The blonde man turns his head away from Jon and smiles.

"Bit distracted, is all. Jon looks so sexy with that bowtie." Russell says dreamily. His friends around him laugh in sympathy.

"You're gonna have to wait 'till you get home, Russ. I don't wanna watch you bang him on the table." Humphrey cackles. Russell laughs shortly. His eyes return to Jon who is walking up to them.

"Hey guys." Jon says in his usual monotone voice. Russell bites his lip as Jon chats with their friends. His eyes study the bowtie eagerly. How he'd love to strip Jon's clothes off like a tiger, but leaving the bowtie on to show off his pretty little neck. How he'd love to growl like an animal as he'd kiss down Jon's face, down his neck, relishing in the little noises he'd make.

"Russell said that he finds you sexy in that bowtie, Jon." Humphrey wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Jon scoffs.

"I already said he has to wait." He teases again, running his finger along his bowtie and momentarily touching his own neck to annoy Russell more. It works.