Deeper

What had you done to gain his anger, to gain his attention, to have him even acknowledge your existence at all? What had you done that was so bad in your life that you needed to be punished. Punished by the devil himself, the devil in the form of a man named Feitan. If he hated you so much why did he hate you away, steal you from the life that you had? Feitan reminded you every moment he got that he hates you, how you were nothing compared to him. You were below him, he made that very clear. So why couldn't he just let you go, that's all you wanted to do. To just leave. As much as you wanted to bring it up to him again the scars that adorned your body was a clear reminder that he hated when you asked him to go home. All you could do was lay in bed and softly cry to yourself, you needed to get it out of your system before he got home. Feitan tended to punish you when you cried for other reasons that were not due to his hands on you. Or his harsh words belittling you.
As you heard the front door open you quickly wiped your tears away. smoothing out your clothes and trying to make it look like you weren't just crying your eyes out for the last few hours. "You're home." It was hard to look him in the eyes when you talked to him, he didn't seem to mind most of the time anyway. "Yes, I am. I see you cleaned." His eyes scanned to room. You were scared that he was going to criticize your cleaning attempts, you tried to get most of the blood out of his furniture and carpets. "It's fine." You were safe from punishment at least for that, but you knew Feitan would find something no matter how small to have an issue with when it came to you. "T-Thank you." Feitan threw his shoes to the side and dumping his jacket on the ground. He knew you'd quickly clean up his mess, and you did. Once he moved to the couch you ran to his stuff to put away. "Come here." You looked up from lining his shoes up with the others, pausing. Oh god, what did he want now? "I will not ask again. I had a slow day. I don't mind doing some more work if you're so up to disobey." You walked to him, trying not to look in his eyes too much. They were so dark and so lifeless. Empty black holes that you were convinced would swallow you if you stared too much. "Yes, Feitan." All he did was point to the spot between his legs. Your breathing was picking up, you knew what he wanted. He was always so rough when it came to you giving him head. Hell, he was rough with you no matter what, especially intimate moments. Either you had a sore throat the next few days or you couldn't walk properly after. But he always seemed so much calmer and even maybe happier, at least in the way Feitan can be happy after you let him use you as his little sex toy. Just let him have his fun and he'll probably leave you alone for the rest of the night.

Kneeling between his legs you finally looked into his eyes. Feitan just nodded, you knew what to do and he knew that. He liked to let you start off, but you knew he could never fully let you have control. He'd soon take over, hurting you. Quickly you took a breath and began to unto his pants. Taking his dick out. He was already half-hard, he was getting off on your fear. Feitan truly was a monster, but he was your monster. One you were at the mercy of. You began to move your hand up and down his shaft, delaying the inevitable. Eventually, he was fully hard, you paused and took a deep breath. You felt Feitan's eyes barring into the top of your head. Before he could threaten you, you took his tip between your lips. Rolling your tongue around his tip, gaining a soft groan from him. You began to move down slowly, working your tongue all around him. Trying to take as much as you could in, trying to get to the bottom you knew he liked. Unfortunately, for such a short man he did have some length, not to mention thickness. He was filling your mouth, moving to the back of your throat. The burning sensation was appearing. It was hard to ignore the pain, but if you didn't then the pain he was sure to inflict on you was to be much worse. Slowly you moved further down, halting when you couldn't go any further. moving your tongue around him as you bobbed up and down. Drool and tears were now adorning your face.

To Feitan you looked your best when your face was covered with tears when pain adorned your features. So beautiful was all he could think when he admired you, not that he'd actually tell you. You were already too full of yourself for his liking, needing to be brought down. Torn down and built up for his liking. Though the way you had been the last week, you were right on track to be his perfect submissive little pet. Feitan's hand moved to the back of your head, he felt you stiffen for a second before going back to slobbering over his dick. "Deeper." But you couldn't, he knew that. He knew that you were at your limit. Nothing some training wouldn't fix. He began to put pressure on the back of your head, pushing your head down. You tried to protest but all he heard was you choking on him. Besides the sounds of your cries of pain, this was his favourite sound and he wanted to hear more. Further, he pushed, demanding you take more of him. More than you could handle. You felt so good with you lips wrapped around his cock, choking him down. "I said deeper." He shoved your head even further keeping you there for a bit. He was looking for a reason to punish you, any reason to hurt you, to make you cry, beg for him to stop, to have mercy. The thought of that and the way your throat was spasming around his length was making him go feral. He began to violently move your head up and down him. Face fucking you, all he cared about was reaching his release, filling your mouth with his cum and forcing you to swallow. Feitan was getting louder the closer he got, head thrown back in complete ecstasy. "Take it, fucking take it all or I'll kill you. That's it. Be a good pet for him." It was not like he would even give you a chance to disobey him. Suddenly he forced your head all the way down, filling your mouth. "That's it. Swallow it all." And you did once he let your head go. Followed by you having a coughing fit. Feitan just looked at your pathetic form on the floor, he got up the leave the room before turning to you. "I want that thing you made on Monday again for dinner. Wasn't half bad." With that, he left and you were left trying to catch your breath after have such little oxygen for so long.