experiment.

albedo was aware of sucrose, the way she moved her hands as she talked, the way she walked, when she had came to their room late after an experiment..

she was just, perfect in his eyes.

this particular day, it was quite late in the afternoon, and albedo was watching as sucrose attempted to perfect this experiment. the lizard was dead when he had last looked at her, and when his gaze averted back to her hands, the lizard was crawling up her pale arms.

he was proud, but also confused. how could she have done that so soon? it was barley even a few seconds, there was no smoke, no change in the experiment. he was puzzled, so the male got up and went to check it out.

"sucrose."

his voice was rough, from not sleeping much the night before. he needed some water, but right now he had to figure this out. how had she done that in the span of a few seconds?

"can you explain how you did that?"

albedo's words didn't sound like a question, more of a demand for the frail girl.

"well.. instead of pyro stones and crying stones, i tried to add an electro stone into the mix, and this happened."

her voice was soft, a little bit confused by his sudden questions.

albedo picked up the lizard and examined it,seeing no difference from when it was first alive.

"good job, sucrose. i'm proud of you."

he raised a head and placed it around one of her non-human ears, gently scratching behind it. sucrose enjoyed this, enjoying his praise and his rather gentle touch. she always has enjoyed it when he did this, it made her so happy.

||my apologies for the short chapter, this is my first ever story i'm writing and i'm just hoping someone sees this. ||