Chapter 1

Neoma P.O.V

Thanks a lot for my phone Uncle A. I just got my new phones and I'm hype as hell. My old raggedy ass phone was gone now.

I got home and I was already on Facebook bragging about my new phone to my best friend Kani.

*****************

The Next Morning

When I had got up my breath was on ten. Jumped up and did my thing on less than twenty minutes my new record. I looked my self up and down in the mirror my outfit complimenting my curvy body. Waking out the house feeling like a boss until I tripped on the same stupid crack in the sidewalk. I closed my eyes and braced for impact but I felt nothing. Instead I felt warm muscular arms snake around my waist. When I opened my eyes was faced towards the pavement. To embarrassed to look up, I quickly unraveled my self dusting of the invisible dirt muttering thank you to the stranger. The stranger chuckled as I speed walked away saying you're welcome with a voice so smooth and deep almost like caramel. My knees nearly buckled at the doing of his voice. I kept my composure to make sure I didn't end up on the  pavement this time.
******************
I arrived at school I couldn't stop thinking about the caramel voice. I had been so dazed I hadn't noticed a hand shaking back and forth in my face. Until I was smacked on the forehead by my best friend Dori.
"I'm been trying to get your attention for the past ten minutes what are you in la la land. Now like I was saying we got a new language arts teacher and I heard that he's sexy. Let's see if he want some of this dark chocolate."
I scoffed, I wasn't really into those type of things.
" Dori you always the one with your thirsty ass, you always thinking nasty."

"You know I am!!" She screamed down the hall to no one I couldn't help but laugh at her craziness.