Chapter Six

Chanyeol's pov

2021(Present)

To say I was shocked was absolutely undermined. When Kyong went to Ria without making a fuss I was like WTF. This is first time I'm seeing him this calm and quite when he's with anyone other than me.

I hope she's not one of those sasaengs. Because it will be difficult to find another sitter with this short notice. And Kyong too seems to like her because he's not annoying her as he annoyed the other sitters.

" What happened? " asked Ria.

" Oh nothing. This is the first time he didn't fuss and went so quietly. I'm starting to think this might be a dream."

" No no it's not a dream. He came to me because I'm daddy's friend and Kyong wants to help daddy right?" She asked Kyong.

" Yes, Kyonn is gud boy. He help daddy. "

" He's talking to you normally. "

" Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

" No it's just he doesn't talk to anyone normally. Always gives a one word answers. "

" Oh, but he'll talk to me because he's my friend now. Right Kyong? "

" Yes, Lia is my fliend. "

" Aww thank you. "

" So Mr.Park did he eat something or should I feed him?"

" Yeah I gave him his fruits just before coming. This bag has his food and some toys. If he gets hungry in the meantime give him some milk. And I'll try to be back in an hour or two. Thank you Ria."

" Pleasure's all mine. "

" Bye Kyonga, dad will be back soon. Bye Ria. "

On my way to office one thought lead to another and I was thinking about her again.

Flashback(2020)

Today is Kyong's sixth month birthday. Also Eva's parents were in Korea. So we're thinking of going to a small picnic with our families.

We arrived at the picnic spot. It had been snowing a bit these days and spot where we went had bon fire. It was quite and very few families were present here. Everyone was happy being out. Especially Kyong because he's hyper active today.

I felt Eva's phone vibrate. And Kyong was being too loud that she had to go to some other place to attend the call. I was playing with Kyong and everyone was busy talking.

After a while I noticed Eva wasn't back yet. I waited just incase she her call was going on longer than usual. Seeing she's not returning. I tried calling her. It was ringing but she didn't answer. I told everyone that she hasn't returned and not receiving the call. We started searching for her.

We have been searching her for one hour. Yet we did not find her. And people there noticed that we were searching for someone and started helping us.

After a while Eva's parents and mine forced me go home because it would be a problem if I get recognized. And Kyong was too young to get such attention and criticism. So I returned home and waited for some news about what's happening.