A Splendid Ninja Is Born!

Third Person POV:

"The color of his body changed!"

Everyone was taken back by the sudden change of Lee. From the amount of sudden power, to the the change of his appearance. Everything of Lee was now different.

"He's red?!" Temari yelled as being taken back from feeling the pressure. Lee's body was red as his pupils was gone, his hair was standing up, the veins in his body was now showable as it as on his face. His body was glowing with a green color, while at the same time his chakra was leaking out.

"What's up with him...?!" Kankuro ask, he never seen someone doing this before. Many others was unknown by why Lee suddenly change. However it was only a few that know. "He's opened the third gate, the Gate of Life!" Kakashi exclaimed, "He's going to make his move!"

"No, not yet!" Guy intervened. "What?!" Kakashi ask. Guy didn't answer as he look down to where suddenly Lee was squatting down. Now, a new sudden change of power came.

"The fourth gate, the Gate of Pain, open!"

Lee yelled as now more of his body veins started to come out. Now being as if he was wearing less clothing, his entire body will have their veins popping. The wind pressure became wider as now many people could feel it.

'What an incredible guy. It's not as though effort alone can make this happen. That boy...' Kakashi though as he can see Lee next with Guy, 'Is he in fact a genius?'

Lee suddenly take off as Gaara's eyes widen a little as he was taken back from his sudden launch of speed. The ground was breaking as Gaara suddenly got kicked in the chin. The wind started to flown as many people covered their self from the wind and dust from the kick.

"He's fast!" Zabuza claimed. The wind was powerful that it made Haku's hair being down and no longer in the bun. "The amount of power he has!" Haku said. The dust cleared but there was no sign of Gaara or Lee. "Gaara!" Kankuro yelled. "Lee!" Y/n yelled as well. "Where are they...?!" Naruto look around to see where the two of them are.

Shikamaru look around as well as he caught someone in the air, it was Gaara. "He's above!" Shikamaru tells as every look up and see Gaara in the air. He was grunting as his Sand Armor was cracking. "Then where's Lee?!" Choji question as many realize that they haven't found Lee yet.

Guy smiled more as he know where Lee is. Gaara's sand started to rise to him as Y/n, Haku, Zabuza, and some others notice the lack of timing. 'He's sand can't keep up with Lee's speed!' Y/n analyzed. 'So, his sand is like a great sword. It can deal heavy damage, but it can't keep up with high speed.' Haku thought.

Gaara's armor was cracking more as some was starting to chip off. "So it's the Sand Armor again? Then how's this?!" Lee rushed to Gaara. Suddenly in a flash, Lee was now in the air and infront of Gaara. He punched Gaara with force as he was flown down. However, Lee wasn't having it as he came from behind Gaara, attacking him from behind as he was now getting flown up.

Gaara look to the side as of finding Lee, but Lee appeared on the other side of where Gaara's looking. Now Lee kept on attacking Gaara as he was getting flown into the air as a rag doll. Flying from left to right, up and down.

'What?!' Gaara yelled in his thought, 'This sand Armor is being peeled away!' Lee was bouncing off of the roof as he charge at Gaara who was falling to the ground. "You're a stubborn one." Lee beat Gaara as he kicked Gaara from behind. Gaara was now once again flown in the air.

"Since it comes to this." Lee launched himself up as he was on the roof. Now he use the roof as he launched down. His fist was slowly clenching as it was almost as if he was shaking. 'The muscles have torn.' Kakashi realized what's happening to Lee. Guy notice it as well, being that he was now having a serious face and now longer smiling.