Forbidden Secret Jutsu

🎶I 'on't a give a fuck who talk behind my back-🎤

No One POV:

"What?!"

Many people couldn't believe what they were seeing. "T-That's...It's the empty shell of sand!"

"When did that?! That's not possible!" Guy accused. "While you had your eyes closed and were praying." Kakashi answered.

"What?" Guy asked. "For a moment, Lee stopped moving because of the pain in his body. At that moment, that's when!" Kakashi answered as there was some small flash back where Lee closed his eyes.

Lee started to breath hard as he stop and turn. There was sand rising from behind him as it soon reveal Gaara smiling at him.

"That's!" Temari recoiled as he recognize Gaara's eyes. "There's no doubt about it his eyes, he's completely awake." Kankuro said.

"...It's him."

Gaara smiled more as he put his hands up, unleashing more sand as one chunk charged Lee. Lee was able to block the first blow, however the force made him let go of his guard. Making the other blow a direct hit as it pushed Lee to the ground hard.

Lee slowly get up but he then sat on the ground. His legs was burning with pain, it was making Lee having a difficult time to regain himself. Gaara notice the struggle as it only made it more entertaining. He then release more sand off the ground as it made people to be alerted.

"Run away!" Naruto yelled as the sand made a huge wave. Lee try to escape but his legs was making it difficult. He got caught in the sand as it made him crash to the wall hard. There wasn't enough time for Lee to recover as three sand tentacles charged at Lee.

"That bowl-cut's totally worn down." Kankuro said as he narrowed his eyes, "Gaara is toying with him." Zabuza was watching the scene as his fist was clenched. "What the hell is he?" Haku turn as he notice that Zabuza was sweating.

"Zabuza..." Haku was speechless seeing this side of Zabuza. "No kid should have this much bloodlust. Brat has some strong bloodlust, but was never to this extent." Zabuza said as Haku started to feel it as it did trigger some feelings of Y/n. However his bloodlust was more sadistic rather than feeling as if someone is just playing with their food.

"Still...Why is Lee guarding rather than dodging the attack?" Haku questioned as he was noticing the account of him guarding rather than making an attempt to dodge. "It's a very simple reason, he can't dodge them." Guy answered. "What?" Shikamaru heard as he couldn't understand why.

"The Lotus is a double-edged sword." Kakashi answered. "A double-edged sword?" Choji ask. "There's a reason why the move is know as being a forbidden technique. It's not a Ninjutsu or a Genjutsu. It's a Taijutsu, with that much high-speed movement would put the person's body in serious pain." Asuma explained.

"So...Lee..." Y/n slowly said as he came to realize what the pain would cause to Lee. The sand clear as it show Lee blocking while he was breathing hard, while keeping one of his eyes open. The sand rise as it made Lee jumped up a little. Rolling to the side as he's been barely dodging Gaara's attacks.

Meanwhile Gaara was smiling as he was staring down at Lee. Gaara straighten himself as it made Lee put his arms up in a guarding pose, thinking that he was gonna get hit with another sand attack. Gaara slowly put his hands up as it was know to many that he was gonna make a move.

"With Lee having no Ninjutsu or even one Genjutsu, he can only rely on Taijutsu." Haku said as it made everyone felt remorse. "But he can't even dodge with how much pain he's in since he did that move." Shikamaru added the struggle that Lee was facing. "There's no way he can win!" Choji concluded.