chapter 5

Mina was up first.

"Never have i everrr... dyed my hair!" She says, looking at kirishima.
"Oh come on! Why you gotta be like that!?" Kirishima sighs, taking off his socks.
I look around and notice Todoroki taking off his socks as well.

Im... not going to ask.

Next it was Momo.

"Never have i ever.. been in a relationship." Momo shrugs.

I sigh and take off the All Might hoodie i was wearing. Kachaan took off his socks and i smile. A few others took off a piece of clothing but most eyes were on me....

Im so confused... why is everyone looking at me!?

"M-Midoriya!?" Basically everyone says in unison.
"Yes?" I ask, taken back.
"D-deku? A-are you still in a relationship? N-not that it bothers me or anything..." Ururaka asks, very red.

Im so confused, whats the big deal...

"Oi, leave the nerd alone he doesnt have to answer shit." Kachaan says, before i could answer.
"Oh umh... haha.. lets just carry on with with game." I say sheepishly eubbing the back of my neck.

"Ok... never have i ever watched porn." Todoroki shrugs.

Everyones faces were shucketh.

I look around and see some people taking off a piece of clothing, embarrassed. Kachaan too took of his tank top, leaving him bare chested. I blush slightly.

After a few more rounds, it was Kachaans turn.

"Never have i ever had sex." He says like its nothing.

I- whyyy is this happening! Hes never even talked about anything sexual before and now all of a sudden hes talking about watching pOrn and about sex... AND WHY AM I GETTING ALL FLUSTERED ABOUT ITT!!!? HES A TEENAGE BOY, WHAT DID I EXPECT!?

Luckily no one had to take off a piece of clothing. But now, its my turn.

"Umm... never have i ever... k-kissed a girl." I say, trying not to sound embarrassed. Everyone stared at me once again.

"Eh?! Didnt you say youve been in a relationship!? Oh- i guess you probably didnt get that far in the relationship then." Kirishima asks, also giving himself an answer.
"Well- actually... w-we ar- d-did get that far in the relationship it... its just it wasnt a relationship w-with a girl..." i reply, looking down. The room was silent. I swear i could hear everyones heart beat except my own. I thought i was going to die right there and then.

"OKAY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LOSERS AND MAKING THIS SHIT MORE AWKWARD FOR THE NERD, JUST CARRY THE GAME ON DIPSHITS!" kachaan yells.

Oh thank god, i was starting to see stars.

"Hmm i guess that means its my turn!" Ururaka says, "never have i ever, been in a relationship thats lasted longer than a year!"

I take off my t-shirt that says 'party shirt' leaving me bare chested like kachaan.

I hear him huff and I turn to him to see hes just in his boxers.

NOPE THIS IS NOT HAPPENING... oh no! EVERYONES LOOKING AT HIM!!

"I guess you two have the most experience in relationships then, huh?" Ururaka says, shes had a sad smile on her face though.
"OH COME ONN! how can angry boy have been in a relationship before meeee! Life is so unfair!" Kaminari whines.
"How long did your relationship last bakubro~" kirishima asks in a teasing way.
"First off, i dont know why youre saying 'last' im still with that hella lucky person, and secondly, dont call me that shitty hair!" Kachaan shouts.
"OKAY GIRLS WE NEED TO TALK! LETS GO TO ANOTHER ROOM AND LEAVE THE BOYS TO HAVE THEIR LITTLE ARGUMENT!!" Mina shouts, interrupting Kachaan.

And with that all the girls left the room.

~minas POV~

We walk into the kitchen area and everyone looks confused.

"Okay, thank you all for coming." I say.
"No problem, is something the matter?" Ururaka asks, worried.
"No of course nothings the matter... OKAY YES THERE IS! Is it just me or does it really surprise you that both Bakugou and Midoriya have been in long lasting relationships. Not only that but Midoriya is ,or was, presumably in a relationship with a guy... AND bakugou and Midoriya are always together... AND when Midoriya had to sit on Bakugous lap he seemed completely okay with it... DO YOU GUYS SEE WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY HERE!?!" I explain and let out a deep breath after.
"Hmm, are you saying Bakugou and Midoriya are in a relationship together?" Momo asks.
"*le gasp* that makes sense!!" Hagakure exclaims clapping her hands together... i think.
"Exactlyyy... so i have an idea on how we can actually be sure." I smirk.
"Hmm, im not sure..." jirou speaks up.
"Yeah i agree with Jirou, if they arent ready to tell us about it... thats even if they are in a relationship, we shouldnt force them to tell us, ribbit." Asui says.
"Come on! Pleaseee!" I beg.

They both let out a sigh and agree.

-izukuuuuu POV-

The girls came back after a few minutes.

"I wonder where they had to go." I whisper to Kachaan.
"Probably went to the toilet together or some shit." He responds. I just shrug in response.

"Okay guys we are going to play another game!" Mina exclaims excitedly, "its hide and seek! But with a twist!"
"Sounds scary." I mutter, Kachaan notices and discretely wraps his arm round my waist.

Hes been very touchy lately... guess after spending 10 months barely seeing each other he missed me... GOSH HES SO CUTE!

"The game has the same rules as hide and seek, except you will be in pairs since theres so many of us in this big ass mansion. The first pair to get found will have to do whatever the winning pair wants! Thats basically it!" She explains.
"SOUNDS FUN, KIRIBRO LETS HIDE TOGETHER!" Kaminari says loudly.
"Yeah ok, but whose gonna be the seeker?" Kirishima asks.
"That would be me since I absolutely suck at hiding." Jirou speaks up, raising her hand.

Everyone just shrugs, not like she can find them anyway... right?