Part 11

(I thought I should try and make the next couple of parts Spicy and have A lot more drama so I decided to do this I'm not really good at this so plz if u have some suggestions go ahead)

You distanced yourself from your friends but not enough to lose them and stayed by Draco's side.He started becoming more possessive,He started asking we're you were going,Who you were going to be with,what time you'd be back and so on and if you disobeyed or didn't answer you would get punished😉.
Y/n:Hey dray I'm leaving I'll be back in like an hour.
Draco:We're do you think your going?
Y/n:Oh um well Hermione and Ginny invited me to go out with them for a "girls night" but I'll only be gone for an hour.
Draco:Is it only going to be you three?
Y/n:Well...yes.
Draco:I'm going with you.
Y/n:No!
Draco:No? I wasn't asking I'm going with you and that's that unless you want to get punished!
Y/n:No I'm done with you asking me all these dumb questions when I try to go out and do something.I'm done with you and your possessive self If you can't trust me then IM DONE!
Draco:You can't talk to me like that!Y/n get back here I sacrificed a lot to be with you and your going to leave!?YOUR SELFISH I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT!
Y/n:Oh so now I'm being selfish!Draco I started distancing myself from my friends to be with you.Fuck Draco I BECAME A DEATH EATER FOR YOU for you!Im done with you and your selfish self getting possessive and acting like you can't trust me.If this is what we've become I DONT WANT IT NOR DO I NEED IT!
Draco:WAIT!Baby I'm sorry I can't lose you you know that!It's just after wat happened with Potter I just couldn't handle the thought of losing you.I trust you I do but I can't trust anyone else.
Y/n:I understand Malfoy but I don't go around telling you wat to because other girls are hitting on you.Almost every girl in this school likes you and flirts with you infront of me,have you ever for a second asked yourself how I felt about that I trust you thats why I don't go bossing you around.
Draco:I'm sorry Y/n really just let me make it up to you,I love you I really do.
Y/n:I know you do but I want a break from this we've been fighting more and more and I just think we need a break.
(Flash back to other fights you had this week)

Mione:Hey I heard about you and Draco,Is it true?
Y/n:yes it is I told him I needed a break from his controlling self.
Ron:Hey guys,what happened with you and Draco?
Y/n:Well the day Mione,Ginny and I were gonna hang out kinda like a girls night and Draco started asking me these questions then he invited himself and I snapped...
Ron:Well what did you he say?
Hermione:Omg Ron chill she'll tell us about it when she's ready.
Y/n:It's fine he just started going of about me being selfish and how he sacrificed a lot to be with me.And I told him how he was the one being selfish that I distanced myself from you guys to be with him,how I became a death eater for him, how I wasn't being possessive about him when almost every girl here like him and is flirty with him and how I was done with him and the way he acted.
Mione: Wow I'm going to kill him next time I see him!Oh great there he is!
Ron:Mione wait!
Mom Hermione:Hey Malfoy we need to talk about a lot of things and there's no getting out of this one!
Draco:Oh great what lesson are you gonna give me?
Mione:HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH!Y/N WAS AND PROBABLY WILL EVER BE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU BUT NO YOU HAD TO GO FUCK IT UP WITH YOUR JEALOUS LITTLE SELFISH ASS.SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU HURT HER IN SO MANY WAYS SHE SACRIFICED SO MUCH TO BE WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU!
Draco:Damn chill Mione I fucked up but I won't stop till I get her back and when I do I won't fuck it up again now if you would help me I...He got cut off by Hermione.
Mommy Mione:Avda Kadav....She too got cut of by you.
Y/n:MIONE DONT I STILL LOVE HIM AND YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL HIM NOW LETS GO!
Draco:Did she just say she still loved me?
Ron: Oh get over it you fucked her up.She's just kind enough not to let someone die because of her!Lets go Mione he's not worth it.
Mione:You got lucky Malfoy now if I ever EVER see you near y/n or hurt her again your dead and I mean it!
Draco:Okay okay jeez the nerve this girl has.

Mione:Did you mean it?
Y/n:What are you talking about?
Ron:When Mione was about to kill Malfoy you said "Mione don't I still love him and your not going to kill him now let's go"
Y/n:Oh..I really said that?
Mione:Yes now did you mean it do you still love him?