Introduction ☹

Jar of Hearts

Pre-Chapter

[WARNING: This story may make you uncomfortable if you have a traumatic history about death, depression, fear, or anything like that. This chapter in my opinion is a little sad but if you feel too uncomfortable, you don't have to read it. But DON'T WORRY!! It's not like horrible. I'm just taking a stand for the people who may have experienced this or fear about this. Ps, i apologize for spelling errors in advance, lol, and just saying... This chapter is kinda long so..... -_- Happy reading!! -TiftyQuake]

"I HATE YOU!!" I heard my twin sister Michelle scream as she stormed into my bedroom.

I ripped out my cheap M&M earplugs from my ears and turned on my MP3 player to pause my song. Then I stared at her in confusion and hatred.

She was standing in my doorway, wearing this dumb white night gown even though it's daytime. There were a few stains on it, a little 10 year old girl with a personality like Michelle's can NEVER keep clean.

She had beautiful golden blonde hair which she tied up in a messy ponytail. I envy her hair. Mines boring and brown. We are completely identical, other than our hair.

Her face was identical to mine, it was more red than often, hence the fact that she just screamed at me in rage.

Her dark and cold brown eyes were bulging out if it's sockets, her small hands were in fists. She stomped on the ground and started pacing around my room.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO MEEEE!!" She screamed again.

"Woah, calm yourself." I said as I stood up from a blue beanbag chair I was laying in, my MP3 player was still in my hands.

"What exactly did I do, idiot??"

I'm older than Michelle, only 15 minutes apart we are. That gives me the upper hand when it comes to us.

Since I'm older, I get to boss her around more and treat her like she's a baby. The best part you may ask, when she complains about me bossing her around, I get the excuse of saying "I'm older and more responsible!!" And she can't argue with that!!

"You ruined my cake candles for my partyyyyyy!!" She said as she started to cry like a baby.

Today is our 10th birthday. I'm a pretty layed back person who doesn't care much about life. But Michelle?? Oh gosh, Michelle is SUPER strict and always gets her way, since she's the youngest out of the 3 of us (I have an older brother too).

Every single birthday we have, we share. I've always wanted to have a soccer birthday party at my team's field and have my 2 bff's there and have a soccer field cake.

But MICHELLE on the other hand always wants (and gets) a pretty pink princess catwalk party. She literally invites 20 of her friends and she gets this very girly red velvet cake and there's always streamers and pink balloons and I'M ALWAYS STUCK BEING WITH HER!!

She's a little too obsessive when it comes to party planing. If one thing, just ONE. SMALL. TINY. THING... is out of order, Michelle will MURDER SOMEONE!!

"Uhh-" I started. "What are you talking about??"

"MY CANDLES!! My pink sparkly candles are RUINED!! I found them on my bed, snapped in half!!" She screamed.

I was confused. "Listen dweeb. I had nothing to do with your stupid candles okay. Just buy some new ones and get out of my room."

"Our room..." She corrected me. I totally forgot that we shared a room for a moment.

"And I know you did it because you wanted to ruin my party!!"

"OUR PARTY!!" I corrected her, angrily.