♡ Author ♡

A sub was sitting at their desk, writing the next chapter for their novel on their laptop. It was raining outside, but the fire place warmed up the air inside. The sub's desk was placed in the bedroom they shared with their dom, which had a large bed covered with cozy quilts. 

   The sub heard a knock at the door, and hear it swing open.

   "Baby where are you? I'm home." The sub's dom had returned home from work, and this time they sounded like they were in a good mood.

   "I'm in our room, love.", answered the sub. They continued typing away, occasionally stopping to check their grammar and spelling.

   The dom walked into the room, and began taking off their coat and placing down their belongings. As they did this, they watched their focused sub typing away. This gave the dom and idea, and they smirked.

   "Typing? How long have you been doing that?", asked he dom and they slowly walked over. They bent forwards and gave the sub a light kiss on their neck.

   "Since you left. I'm trying to get as far as I can today.", answered the sub. They lifted one hand from the keyboard to they could scratch their dom's head. "How was work?"

   "It was great but I couldn't focus without thinking about you." The dom stood back up nd walked over to the closet, where he got some rope. The sub, focused, didn't even realize. 

   The dom got on their knees and started pulling down their sub's pants. The sub began whimpering as they pulled down their underwear.

   "Love what are you doing?" The sub tried to squeeze their legs together but their dom was gently forcing them open. Their dom began tying their ankles to the chair legs, and when they finished, crawled underneath the desk.

   "Just keep working baby don't worry about me." The dom smirked as they began kissing the inside of their sub's thighs.

   "Yes (sir/ma'am)." The sub began typing again, whimpering as their dom got closer and closer to their pussy. The dom began giving their sub head, causing their sub to stop typing and began moaning.

   "What did I say baby? Keep working for me.", said the dom, pausing to encourage their sub to keep writing. They continued, causing their sub's legs to shake. 

   The sub couldn't focus, and when they tried to write, they kept messing up and a jumble of letters came out. Eventually, they gave up and covered their face, whimpering and shaking from pleasure. 

   "Come on darling, you were doing so well. Don't make me force you to type." The dom snickered when they saw their sub un-covered their face and start writing again. 

  "I-I can't", said the sub shakily. They moaned again, causing another jumble of letter to appear on their screen. Their dom decided to tease them again.

   "Since you won't do as I ask, I guess I'll have to punish you again, won't I?" The sub, not wanting to go for 6 rounds in a row again, continued typing.

   The finished product wasn't very good...