Chapter 3 - Change of Scenery

About an hour after downing the bottle of water, I was picked up by the witch and placed on her lap. I was fed dinner from there, which quickly proved to be another traumatic experience as the jarred sludge she spooned me was so disgusting that I gagged and almost choked several times.

I could think of some people who wouldn't mind eating sardine-and-spam, but I certainly wasn't one of them. The ordeal was exacerbated by the airplane noises she made, and the only result of her waving the spoon around like I was two was my face and the front of my sleeper being desecrated by all the food that missed my mouth.

Shortly after, she ate her own dinner and washed up. Having been fed what was equivalent to pig slop to me, the delicious bowl of instant noodles she had the privilege to enjoy was pure torment for me to watch and smell. When the sky outside the small window turned dark, she sprawled out on the tattered mattress.

"Good night doll, don't get bitten by the roaches!"

I shivered in trepidation. From the state of the place, that wasn't exactly this dimension's version of "Don't let the bed bugs bite" that they just told kids here. My dirtied face and diaper felt like prime targets, especially since the latter was now massively swollen from multiple additional wettings. I did my best to clean off my face with the sleeve of my sleeper, but I couldn't do anything about my diaper.

I groaned about that as I felt my butt complaining about the combination of the spanking I'd received earlier and the mess coating my butt. I definitely had a diaper rash from the prolonged confinement in the soiled garment, which was sure to get worse by tomorrow. I can't believe this is happening.

I had the habit of always saying a nightly prayer, so I decided that there'd be no harm in praying here, especially given my current situation.

Dear God,

I know I haven't been perfect, but I don't know what I did to deserve this hellhole. Why am I here? Where even is here? I know that you love me and that you know what you're doing, so I won't complain... But please, please save me from this degrading place and this sadistic woman. And please, someday, let me have another game of chess and a life beyond someone's doll. I know you gave me this gift for a reason. Please don't let me waste it. Thanks for everything you've done for me all my life.

In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen.

I started to cry again, frustrated at how bad my situation had turned out. In the end, I drifted off on the hard floor, curled up into a ball as best I could.

The next morning I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, my body hurting all over. I'd slept surprisingly well given the circumstances, but I figured it was mainly because of how tired I was. I looked down at my diaper, which — I could tell from the dark spots on both sides of my sleeper's crotch — had definitely leaked.

I suddenly realized that I'd been unconsciously sucking on the pacifier that was still in my mouth. It was strangely comforting, but I made myself stop. I'm not a baby. I tried spitting it out, but the bulb was too inflated, and I didn't dare tamper with it any further. I definitely didn't want to risk the painful inflation from yesterday repeating itself.

The woman was already up, and sitting on her bed reading some sort of instruction manual from a paper-thin tablet. Just then, she looked up and caught me staring at her.

"Morning doll! You're gunna make me some money today!" She exclaimed.

I frowned apprehensively at that, not quite sure what to expect. Whatever it was, it can't be good for me.