the morning after

y/n pov:

holy shit my head hurt- i placed my hand on my head at sat up. i realized the bed i was laying in was softer, and i felt breathing on my arm. i turned and saw a naked paulson sleeping. i looked at my self and i was naked- "oh shit-" and that was enough to wake up the blonde.

sarah:"why're you so- what're you- why're are you n- what- shit." she didn't know what to ask first, so all the questions came out at once. "y/n what happened last night?"

y/n:"uh i was gonna ask you... we didn't.. we didn't right?"

sarah:"no we didn't. i remember now, we went to sleep once we made it in here. last night all we did was drink, play games, and i guess we made out-"

y/n:"haha.. okay. well um im gonna go take a shower." i got out of the bed and ran into my room. i made out with sarah paulson- why the fuck am i acting like a bitch??

about 20 minutes later i got out of the shower and made my way downstairs to grab some fruit. i didn't even notice sarah standing at the counter.

sarah:"are you avoiding me or something?" she said and nervously giggled while scratching the back of her neck.

y/n:"what? no of course not. i uh just needed a shower, and now i'm hungry. that's it."

sarah:"okay, would you like me to make breakfast or something?"

y/n:"no it's okay i'll just eat some fruit." sarah slightly frowned. "wanna eat with me." i said and pulled a funny face.

sarah:"well duh. so, i was thinking we could watch a movie tonight.. i mean if you want-" we were already sitting on the couch.

y/n:"yeah, no of course. but! i pick what we're watching."

sarah:"ugh fine." she said rolling her eyes and putting a grape in her mouth." we just sat on the couch eating in silence. it wasn't uncomfortable or weird or anything, you could just feel the sexual tension.

y/n:"HEY! I GOT AN IDEAA!" i screamed literally forgetting sarah was right in front of me.

sarah:"you scared the shit out of me-" sarah said putting a hand over her chest.

y/n:"i'm sorry, but.. i have an idea."

sarah:"okayy, what's this idea of yours?"

y/n:"let's go get some ice cream today. like at an ice cream shop. we barely actually go out, we only go buy groceries and booze or alcohol."

sarah:"hm, yeah that's a good idea. let's go now? and we can walk around the park today."

y/n:"yeah!! okay go get your ass ready. and i'm gonna go get ready"

sarah:"okay, okay. and y/n-" i turned to look at sarah "nice tits." sarah wink and walked away. i just stood there until i heard "stop standing there and go get ready!"

once they were dressed:

we finally made it out of the apartment, and out into the street. i was still lost for words. how could i reply to what sarah had said back in the house? y/n:"nice tits." i whispered to myself. sarah looked at me and said "hm?" "nothing" is what i said back. i was so lost in my thoughts i didn't even know we were at the ice cream place. we walked in and walked up to the register.

cashier:" hi there what can i get you guys?"

sarah:"i'll have one chocolate cone and oneee vanilla cone?" she said and turned towards me so i could correct her. i nodded, and sarah payed even though i insisted.

cashier:"excuse me, i don't mean to interrupt or anything but i was wondering if i could get a picture?"

sarah:"oh yes, of course." sarah did her signature pose for the picture and we started walking to the park. we made it into the park and we sat on the bench. i turned to sarah and said "nice tits?"

sarah:"what?" she chocked on her ice cream and started laughing. "that's what you said to me, but why?" i said back confused.

sarah:"that's what you said to me last night." it was my turn to choke on my ice cream.

y/n:"ohmygod- i'm so- i'm sorry." sarah:"no, it's okay, you're all good. well actually you have some i cream right here." sarah wiped her thumb across my lip. i looked up to her, then to her lips and then back up to catch her looking at mine. she pulled me in for a kiss.

her lips were so soft. they tasted like cherry, apparently a familiar taste, haha. the way her lips moved with mine it was like they were "made for each other", like two puzzle pieces.

so we were in a park, with random people, making out. then it hit me, i was making out with the famous actress sarah paulson in the park where anyone could be watching or taking pictures or videos. so i pulled back. and people were actually staring at us-

y/n:"sarah, stop. they're staring at us."

sarah:"then let them y/n." and she pulled me back in for another kiss.

heya gays. i hope this makes up for like all the times i should've been updating. i wanted to get something out today or at least start writing because i think i have an idea of how i want this to go. but! if you guys have any suggestions drop em. alsooo i think i wanna write a story about wilhemina, what do you guys think?? anygays, i hope you're all doing fineeee and uh yeahhh.