"What am I, a dog?"

I know I said I don't write -and I really don't- but I couldn't resist so I hope this is decent! This is just based on the fact that my chew necklace came in the other day. (Sorry for any mistakes!)

Fandom: Mcyt(?)
Ship: Wilbur/Reader
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Again really?!" Wilbur said exasperated. He had once again found one of his things chewed up, this time being the strings of his burgundy hoodie. The ends of the strings now frayed and missed the metal tips. Wilbur sighed, now walking out the door of his room to find Y/N. So low and behold when he finds them sitting in the living room watching a movie wearing another one of his hoodies -his black one this time- and chewing on one of the strings. "Really babe?!" Wilbur questioned, sounding tired and looking at Y/N in exasperation. "What?" Y/N answered confused, pausing their movie to look back at Wilbur not even taking the black hoodie string out of their mouth. "Babe?!" Wilbur tried again, but just getting another -more confused- "What?!" out of Y/N. "Your chewing on my hoodie strings again," he said, lifting up the frayed string of the burgundy hoodie he's wearing and pointing at the string in Y/N's mouth. "Oh uh- sorry!" Y/N quickly stuttered out, sounding guilty and looking away from Wilbur. In return Wilbur just softly smiled saying, "It's okay, but we're getting you a chew toy". "Chew toy?! What an I, a dog?!" Y/N responded sounding offended. This caused Wilbur to just laugh, "Not that type!" He said, still clearly amused. He continued, "I mean a chew stim toy, y'know, just to chew in instead of using my stuff". "Oh, that's a thing?" responded Y/N, once again confused. "Yeah, usually looked at as weird but it's a thing that helps, so we're getting you one. Come!" Wilbur responded beckoning Y/N to come with him. They followed Wilbur to his room where he turned on his computer. They ended up looking at chew toys for a hour or so before Y/N decided on a blue iridescent jellyfish necklace from Stimtastic. Wilbur ended up paying for it despite all of Y/N's protests.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this was at least decent despite me writing this in the car on my phone. Also Stimtastic is actually a really good website to buy from and I actually have the jellyfish necklace that Y/N got!