Back at last (Final)

No ones POV

Jimber got better and better as the days went on and there was one day where he was able to come back and have Will ride him. Jimber was happy, everyone was back happy.
As Will was tacking up Jimber he heard people come into the barn. "Alright guys, go ahead and tack up" Will said to the group coming into the barn. " Will why is Jimbers saddle and bridle out?" Sarah asked. "Yeah cuz" Bailey said. "Doctor Martin said that He is ready to get back into jumping around out there again." Will said. Jimber tossed his head in happiness as he heard his owner say that. Jimber almost ran into Will walking out of his stall. "Easy Jimber" Will Chuckled slightly.
Will was leading Jimber out to the arena. All of the horses stared at the two as they were coming inside the arena. "What are you doing in here again, Oldie" Pepper said laughing. "I might be old Pepper but I can hear perfectly. Don't think I am Dumb." Jimber said. Will put his foot in the stirrup and swung himself over Jimbers back and the group got to work on their practice.

Everyone was happy that Jimber was back in work and now they all were happy once more.......Once Will and the group were done they see a boy before he disappeared into the woods.....

(What is this boy going to do? Who is this boy? Read my next story to find out!)