Chapter 30 : Drinking won't solve our problems.

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled as I saw Taehyung still on my couch, sleeping. I was so tired I slept from yesterday afternoon until 6am this morning. I couldn't express how I loved the feeling of having Taehyung right next to me. I didn't want the moment to end but I still got up and stretched.

I turned and saw a sleepy Taehyung stretch on the couch, sending me a still sleepy smile.

"Slept well?" I asked and he nodded, getting up.

He slowly walked towards me looking at me with that unexplainable look I couldn't decipher but that look which made heart race, my insides turn. I looked back into his eyes, standing there.

Every step he took I felt more and more helpless. I felt this growing feeling of happiness.

He was one foot away, his hair messy, his beautiful lips stretched in that unique smile I loved so much...

"Kie," how I loved hearing my nickname coming from his lips.... "I-" we both jumped as his phone rang, and turned to the couch where Taehyung left it.

"You should pick up." I told him, turning to make myself a cup of tea. Taehyung looked disoriented and looked at me then back at his phone.

"It's Se-Jin." He muttered before picking up. I glanced his way, and frowned as his face fell.

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

"What's up?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Er- I don't actually know. Se-Jin wants me in his office urgently."

"Oh, you should hurry, take this." I handed him the now ready thermos of tea.

"Thanks." He seemed to be hesitating for a few seconds, looking at me.

What followed seemed to be in slow motion. He leant closer and dropped a kiss on my cheek, before hurrying out and disappearing.

I stood there, not fully realising what had just happened, a stupid grin plastered on my face. I slowly made my way to the chair and to my computer, thinking back on what had just happened, questioning my imagination. Was it even real? I bit on my lower lip, sitting down. What did it mean?

I smiled dreamily, putting the headphones on and getting to work. I dived into it, trying not to think about Taehyung, which turned out to be quite impossible....

After five hours, I removed the headphones. I needed a coffee, and probably to check on Taehyung. Whatever happened with Se-Jin didn't seem pleasant. I looked down and checked my phone. Seeing the notifications, I jumped from my chair.

Five missed calls from Se-Jin.

"Shit." I dialled his number and paced anxiously. Luckily, he picked up straight away.

"I thought you told me there was nothing between you and Taehyung." I couldn't help but frown.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" I demanded.

"Check your e-mails." Se-Jin's voice was cold and strict.

I did as ordered, my heart pounding. Were there more photos? I apprehended the last click, closing my eyes while I did it. I froze.

"No. No way." I breathed.

Kim Taehyung is dating!

A Worldwide Icon Dating a Staff Member.

BTS's Kim Taehyung revealed to be dating.

I read the titles of the articles Se-Jin sent me. They were all viral. My heart pounded, I was furious, frustrated, angry, and terrified. Too many strong emotions, I wanted to break something.