Chapter 4. Continued...

**Light's POV** I don't know what just happened...It was all a blur almost like when you see a car drive by during the rain unclear and gone in a flash...My head tried to make up a logical reason for Ryuuzaki's actions but I had yet to find one...Is he that socially enept? I mean you can't go around stealing everyone's first kiss everyone knows that! Wait-does he know? I looked across the table and saw Ryuuzaki carelessly stacking sugar cubes as he plopped them into his mouth in a bored fashion as I came to one conclusion... RYUZAKI IS A FUCKING SOCIAL IDIOT!! I felt myself grow angry once more at the fact my first kiss was taken by him... His obliviousness just made me want to kick him and punch him for what it was worth. I stole a glance at him over the cafe menu...until I realized black orbs had already caught my stare... "Is Light-kun still upset about the kiss?" Ryuuzaki bluntly asked as his eyes drifted back to stacking his sweets " I don't know what your talking about..." of course Im upset why wouldn't I be?! My fucking first kiss was with an asshole like you who doesn't even know anything about me!
"...Light-kun has an IQ equivalent to 289, I am 99% sure he understands what it is I am asking..." My eyes widened in suprise at how he got that information yet, I refused to back down from his challange of wits...We stared at each other in a silent battle at who would break the silence first...
...I hate you... Why won't you leave me alone!...Stop staring at me...                              **L's POV** Light-kun has such a pretty face... I wonder if the rest of his body is just as sweet as his lips... I involuntarily licked the side of my pale chapped lips in wonder...I needed to know everything about my suspect after all...