Chapter One- Body Electric.*

Willow Lynn

"When do you start work at the company sweetie?" My mom's voice exciting and soft, she was so happy I was finally "moving" up in the world, even though I didn't want this job I had no choice in taking it. Bills were racking up and I was sick of asking them for help, them always telling me, "See, I told you so." Each time an interview I landed on my own didn't work out. So yeah, they did help me with this job and I hated that.

"In a few days, I still need to fly to London, and I don't leave till tonight." I sigh packing the last few things out of my old apartment. I guess the only good thing to come out of this was I was moving to London, so at least I was finally in a place I wanted to be. It was easier and cheaper to travel to Europe anyways. I couldn't believe I was actually leaving though, I don't know how they met the guy who owned a Golfing Agency and some big courses in Europe but I was ready. I was hoping to move up fast or find another better job after being there for a while.

I didn't want to be stuck being an assistant for long, I was once before and I hated it. I hated men in power sometimes, always making women feel so little. I remember the night I quit and called my parents crying over the things that happened, I was getting overworked for nothing, and the sexual passes he made to me all the time made me feel disgusting.

To which they both said I was irresponsible for quitting and I could have just ignored them, which I did for two years, enough was enough. We fought for months after, I refused to move back home when things got tough, ended up working a club for a while just to make ends meet. I loved it there though, thrived, they didn't approve though which landed me this fucking job.

"Whenever you see Niall, tell him we said hello and hope he is well!"

"If you wanna talk to him just call him, I'm not your messenger." I rolled my eyes, clearly annoyed which this whole situation, she wouldn't get off the fucking phone with me, I heard her sigh.

"Willow, you don't need to be mean, you're 23, we do a lot for you and this was a lot to do. Please do not make us and our name bad. We got you out of that nasty club, you're lucky we never gave up on you." she sounded disappointed and disgusted. She was right though, i was 23 and i was sick of them acting like I was still a fucking teenager.

"Whatever, I need to go." before she could answer I hung the phone up, I didn't want to talk anymore, throwing my phone on my empty bed as I slowly made my way to the floor, lying down and staring at the ceiling.

This was good for me, I kept telling myself. I hope this Niall dude isn't a dick, but if he knows my parents, then that's red flags already. I never did research on this company or looked up what he looked like, which I guess I could do on my long-ass plane ride.

My phone chimed and I groaned getting up to read the message I got.

Unknown number; There will be a car to pick you up once you land, my driver, Mitch; will take you to your new apartment. Once you settle, text this number and we can talk about your work schedule and when we can meet. Xx Niall

I rolled my eyes, fuck well, I had no idea how this was going to go and the text didn't make me feel any more confident. He already had an apartment for me and I hated that, I was looking for one myself, I saved up for this.

Not responding I exited out of the messages and order an Uber to drive me to the airport, my check-in time was soon and with 5 bags I had to get there early. Niall had bought my plane ticket too and sent it the night I got the job.

Unknown Number; flight got canceled, just got the call, my private plane will be at the airport to fly you over. Go to the front desk and give them your name, they'll be ready for you, don't need to check bags either. Enjoy the flight.