The Councilors meeting

I tried to be the good guy in this story. But if everyone was the good guy, the story wouldn't be worth reading.
You may be asking who I am, what could've possibly happened for me to even think that,
Well... I'm the big bad Wolf that parents scare their children with.

A/N: Tw: Mention of a child murdering someone, child's death
Mentions of disowning a child

Slight conversation on if twin souls are dangerous just because they're twin souls (nothing really bad though and it's only a couple sentences before topic is changed) I'm sorry but I do have to add stuff like this but I'm going to try and make it really quick and handled properly when I do. It also will only be mentioned rarely. I'll underline these parts
I'm probably putting more than I need to in this A/N since it's my first time doing TW'S but I want everyone to be safe :)

With that being said Be safe and don't read if it negatively affects your mental health

Let me know if I have to add anything to this :)
I love reading comments in general
KC
Prologue

As Mr. Blackburn sat in a conference room. Despite the presence of a dozen fellow councillors the only sound was the ticking of the clock over the door. As he stepped in to take his seat the tick tick tick stuck in his mind. The way that tick could cause many different emotions; suspense, anticipation, unease, excitement, irritation, stress. If the rhythmic ticks speed up or slow down it can cause a feeling of dread. He was startled out of his thoughts when the door clicked open and in walked the prime minister and his colleagues representing the human race.

  David Blackburn's colleague, Andrew Prince, the current Dracula and founder of the new university, Blood oath academy and the hotel Red Lust, spoke up "Glad you could finally join us twenty minutes later than we previously discussed last meeting."

"I apologise, there was a traffic jam heading out of the city."

  Some of the councillors were sceptical but before any could respond, Mr. Blackburn cleared his throat, "We have much to discuss, so shall we begin?"

  The prime minister nodded, "Yes, we shall. Should we discuss the growth of your son's group of outcasts, raiding our shops and homes and leaving the civilians uneas–"

  Mr. Blackburn interrupted, "We may share a last name but Blackburn is not my child – Not anymore."

"Then perhaps your mentally unstable werewolf for the past month has been at home consequence free and under no authoritative supervision other than her father. We also both know the girl in question is not Rieka North but the other headmate Cedar."

  Mrs. Collan, another one of Blackburn's colleagues raised a brow, "You're saying more details of the night have resurfaced?"

  One of the Prime ministers interns looked up from her tablet, with a brief look to the prime minister she spoke up, "I'm uh not very familiar with twin souls and I don't think many of my coworkers are either. Is it sort of like Dissociative Identity Disorder?"

The history professor beamed at the young women, "Not quite, for people with twin souls it's different, when a child is first born of any of the species that can shift forms there can be an imbalance of the animal aspect and human aspect. So to correct this imbalance the mind will split into two, one of the 'souls' or 'alters' will be more human and the other more animalistic. For the two North sisters, Cedar was the one to be more animalistic..." Mrs. Collan abruptly cut herself off,

"Hailey, are you alright? Andrew Prince asked,

  "Since Cedar is the more animalistic of the two that would mean that she can shift into a wolf a lot more easily than her sister and if she saw her best friend being shot, her instincts would shift more towards a wolf–"

  Mr. Blackburn caught on and finished her thought process for her, "meaning she would protect her packmate from the danger. So she would have subsciously dissociate her mind, giving full control to the wolf part–"

  He was cut off by the prime minister, "What do you mean by wolf part I thought since the brain split between two one human one wolf then the imbalance was resolved?"

"The imbalance was corrected, yes but wolves are unique from all other shifters." Mr. Prince imparted,

  "How so? One of the prime ministers other interns queried,

  Mrs. Collan rejoined the conversation, " Werewolves can shut off they're humanity in certain situations, like life or death or very strong, very complex emotions and the closer it is to being a full moon makes it easier to switch. When they make the switch they pretty much become the cliche definition of werewolves, stronger, faster, more aggressive and more intelligent. In other words the perfect Apex predator. However the more they do it the more it will become permanent, and everytime a wolf does it a more animalistic feature will stick around, some changes may decrease after time others will stay."

"So does this mean that twin souls are dangerous?" The first intern asked alarmed,

  "No! Of course not, there has only been two records of someone with a twin soul killing someone. One was the first to ever have a twin soul and the other is Cedar North. Though Neither case was because they were twin souls, there were quite a few other factors added that had made them snap."

"We are now faced with the difficult decision of what to do about Cedar North and Reika." The prime minister began Most of the councillors nodded,

"Indeed, so let's look at the facts." One responded,

"We know that Cedar North is the one who caused the switch, even if it was subconsciously." Said Blackburn,

Mr. Prince sighed, "Cedar tried to blame it on Reika for some unknown factor."

"Their friend Conner Smith, died by the hunter's hands." Mentioned another councillor,

"Conner Smith was closer to Cedar than Reika."

"There is also the fact that Cedar has been recently taking after her mother, and has started stealing from small, local gas stations and shops. Which could become more of a problem later on."

"Cedar may attract the attention but her sister is smart, most likely the one planning all the heists."

"Not to mention all three of the triplets are quite sarcastic which would be fine if Rieka couldn't manipulate any situation to benefit either her or her siblings and Cedar wasn't a compulsive liar. Making the pair quite deadly,"

"So how shall we go about this? We can't just banish them, they have too many connections for them to ever just happen to go missing, not to mention that their father would put up quite a fight." Blackburn mused,

Mr. Prince once again sighed, "Then we sentence them to the Eonian on charges of manslaughter, theft and property damage.<br />

"I would also like to propose an offer," The prime minister began. "I propose that when the North triplets are in their teens, they live in one of our Cities for our year. If you got a few more kids of different species to do this as well then we could announce that after an uneasy peace we would be taking the first steps into becoming allies and one day have the cryptids and humans integrate together."

The councillors nodded, "Then this little problem is settled... for now."