Purgatory

He looked at his surroundings. The only thing he saw was trees and Cas.

"Where are we?" Dean asked.

"The same place the Leviathans are, and every other monster you've ever killed." He paused.

"Purgatory."

Before anything else could be said Dean heard a growl that made him snap his head in the direction.

"What are we-." He turned to find Cas not where he was mere seconds ago.

"Cas!" Dean yelled.

"You son of a bitch!" He started to panic. More and more eyes started to appear.

'So this is how it ends.' He thought to himself. The red dots kept getting closer. He turned a full 180, and saw an opening between the eyes. It was a risk, but he still took it.

He ran as fast as his legs would allow. He could hear the panting of the monsters behind him. He turned every now and then going in a zig zag. He hit a hill that went up. He clawed at the ground on all fours just to get up.

He saw this gap between rock and the earth. It's small but he has to fit. He jammed himself in the hole. His arm barely fitting in next to him.

His thought his heavy breathing alone would get him caught. His breathing started to calm. The monsters started to emerge from the tree line. They looked like Wendigos.

He waited minutes after they were gone, before coming out, just to be sure. Once he emerged from his hole he noticed it had already gotten darker.

"Shit." He mumbled to himself finally realizing the shit he was in. He needed to find a place to hide out. So far, that little hole was his best option. He reached in his pockets, not really looking for anything in particular.

When his hand touch something, it sent almost a sense of relief throughout him. He pulled out the demon knife. He sighed and let out a light chuckle. He then began to cut away at the moss and roots.

After working on it for what felt like hours, it was finally big enough that he could comfortably fit into.

By then it had gotten pitch black. Once Dean was laying in the hole, he started to pray to Cas. "Come on. Cas? Just get your ass here."

He didn't think sleep was an option. But somehow, he slept.

////////
I absolutely looooveeee supernatural and my favorite season is the 8th, (when Dean goes to purgatory) so I decided to write a fanfic about it!

I hope you enjoy it!