Fast and Furious x Need for Speed

7. "Fast and Furious: Most Wanted" (Fast and Furious x Need for Speed)

Fast and Furious: Most Wanted

Following their successful heist in Brazil, Dominic "Dom" Toretto and his professional criminal crew have fled around the world and are living peacefully: Dom lives with Elena Neves; his sister Mia lives with Brian O'Conner and their son, Jack; Gisele Yashar and Han Lue are together; and Roman Pearce and Tej Parker live in luxury. Meanwhile, DSS agents Luke Hobbs and Riley Hicks investigate the destruction of a Russian military convoy by a crew led by former British SAS Major and special ops soldier Owen Shaw. Hobbs persuades Dom to help capture Shaw by showing him a photo of his supposedly murdered girlfriend, Letty Ortiz. Dom and his crew accept the mission in exchange for their amnesty and allowing them to return to the United States.

But they also meet a young and recklees street diver named Ryan Cooper along with his girlfriend Nikki Marshall, who's know in half in United States as the most wanted street racer of underworld racing who soon got caught up within the crossfire as Dom take a lot of instrest at this young racer let's find out what will happened.