𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3

It had been a little over a week that JJ and I had been "dating

It had been a little over a week that JJ and I had been "dating." I know we said it was only gonna last a week but we decided two weeks would be more believable. I honestly didn't mind fake dating for another week. As much as I hate to say it I had grown to tolerate the boy. He wasn't as bad when we first came up with this plan.

"Alright, repeat after me...." I said, fixing the bow tie that was tied around JJ's neck. "I JJ Maybank..."

"I JJ Maybank"

"Will not have rude manners..."

"Will not have rude manners" He repeated, rolling his eyes at me.

"And I will not get into a fight with Kooks or smoke or drink" I stated, nodding my head towards him, gesturing for him to repeat.

"And I will not get into a fight with Kooks and I will smoke and drink" JJ claimed with a goofy smile making me punch his bicep.

"You will not be smoking or drinking at Midsummers" I confirmed, walking past him to grab a comb out of the bathroom.

"I don't even know why I have to go" The blonde in my room whined making me roll my eyes.

"Cause it would be suspicious if I went alone" I informed him, pushing him down onto the bed so I could reach his hair. "But guess what? After the party, we don't have to see each other anymore"

"So we sorta break up?" He asked, looking up at me through his eyelashes as I combed his hair to the side.

"Yep"

"Now, look at yourself. You look good" I cheered, moving him in front of my full-body mirror. He stared at himself with a disgusted expression.

"I look like a fucking Kook. What did you do to my hair?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows as he spun on his heels to look at me.

"I styled it"

"Hell no, fuck that" he retorted, ruffling up his hair so it was back to its usual messy self making me sigh. I should've known.

Once we had both gotten ready, we got into my car and drove to the building the Midsummer's party was being held.

"I'm officially in the middle of Kook Atlantis" JJ announced as we walked up to the party hand in hand.

As we sauntered through the party I was greeted by people who knew my parents and some of my friends. As someone was saying hi to me, I was suddenly jerked away, being pulled through the crowd.