Chapter One - New Life

*RING RING* *RING RING*

Your alarm clock went off, it is 7:30 in the morning.

You get up, brush your hair and teeth. After that you wash your face. You head back into your room to change into your uniform. Today was the first day of school for you, you're a new student at PK academy.

After getting ready, you make lunch then head out.

"Love you, I'm leaving! Make sure to feed the dogs!" You yell.

{Saiki's POV}

Good grief, another transfer student. I hope this one is actually decent.

As you walk inside your classroom you see an extremely beautiful girl, she has blue eyes, and blue hair.

"Oh my God.. She's so beautiful.." You think to yourself.

The beautiful girl walks over to you with a contagious smile.

"Hi! My name is Kokomi Teruhashi! Are you new? I haven't saw you around before!"

"She's even more beautiful upclose!" You think to yourself while your face goes a bright red, you cover your face.

"Yeah, I'm new.." You say.

"That's cool! I hope we can become great friends!" Teruhashi says with a bright smile.

{Kokomi's inner thoughts}

"Aw! She seems really shy, I mean of course she'd be shy around me, I'm the world's most pretty and perfect girl!"

"M-me too." You studder.

Teruhashi turns away and gracefully walks to her first class. Her hair looks so soft and silky, you have the urge to touch it but you stop yourself because you don't wanna seem like a creep.

*RING RING* The school bell rings, you're late for your first class. You walk fast with your books and binder to your first class, ELA.

As you walk into the ELA classroom, you see familiar hair. It's Teruhashi?! You try to look away, but you just can't resist to look at her. She's just so beautiful!

Teruhashi sees you're looking at her and smiles. You feel your face getting very hot, you cover your face with your books.

"Welcome to ELA, first period! We have a new student. Please introduce yourself, Y/N."

You walk over to the chalkboard that is in front of the class.

"Hi, my name is Y/N. I'm from (Where you live)." You say quietly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone goes around and introduces theirselves.

"You may take a seat by Teruhashi."

Teruhashi?? You start to panic while walking over to your new seat, by Teruhashi.

"If you need help with anything I'm right here!" Teruhashi says in a soft voice

Your face turns red, once again. You have butterflies in your stomach, you feel like you have to throw up.

"Are you alright? You look sick.. Do you need to go to the nurse?"

Teruhashi gets close to my face and feels my four head to see if I have a cold.

AUEH!

You feel even more sick.

"U-uh.. Yes I'm not really feeling good.. "
"Mr, is it okay if I take Y/N to the nurses office?" Teruhashi asks the teacher.

"Yes, that's fine but be quick."

You and Teruhashi walk out of the classroom. Teruhashi holds your hand.

WHAT?!?!?!??!!??!!!?!?!?!??!?!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD-

You feel more sick..

Her hand is so soft.. And she smells.. So good..