All About Him.

The rain pounded against the clear glass windows of the Dawn Winery, the sound of each thud slipping through every hallway it could reach, echoing throughout the mansion.

Sounds of soft snores filled the halls once the rain stood still, freeing the mansions courtyard of it's harsh treatment. The sound of thunder lingering throughout the sky, night slowly approaching.

Diluc drifted into slumber, it came and faded frequently considering he'd be so busy handling paperwork, and running the winery at the same time, he'd forget he needed sleep just as everyone else does. "Diluccccc~?" his name was spoken, in a tone that could be mistaken for a song. Diluc payed no mind to whatever foolishness was being displayed, and drifted slowly back to sleep. "Diluc! Damn it, wake up! You'll get a damn crick in your neck sleeping like that."

Diluc shot up from his desk, rubbing his eyes, forcing them to focus on the figure that stood in front of him. Diluc rubbed the back of his neck, stretching and adjusting to the bright light that hung above his workspace. "How long was I out? If you know of cou—" "About an hour and a half."

Kaeya smiled menacingly. "An hour and a half, and it never once crossed your mind to wake me from my slumber?" Diluc narrowed his eyes, shooting a glare at the younger male. Kaeya shrugged, scooting behind the desk, resting both hands on each side of Diluc's shoulders. Diluc almost instantly looked back at him, before melting into Kaeya's slow, massaging-like motions.

Diluc sighed, resting his chin in his right palm, looking around the room. "What's the matter, Luc?" Kaeya leans over Diluc's shoulder, causing Diluc to tense up, shifting his body to get comfortable. "Tired." Kaeya poked through Diluc's crimson hair, stabbing his finger into his neck.

"Don't let me catch you sleeping like that again, Luc."

Diluc hisses at Kaeya, pushing his face away, and pulling himself up from his desk. He threw his arms in the air, and stretched until his back popped.

Diluc paused, turning himself to Kaeya's gaze that he felt pouring into his head. "What are you looking at?" Diluc stabbed his words into Kaeya harshly. Kaeya just shrugged his shoulders, and started for the door. Just before he could exit, Diluc rushed to the door, and pulled it closed.

"Where do you think you are going, Captain? I asked you a question, I expect an answer." Diluc's tone was sharp.

"Outta the way Lucy Longstocking, I have business to attend to at head quarters." Kaeya narrowed his eyes at Diluc. "Tch, alright fine. walk out on me," Diluc pierced his hard stare into Kaeya.

Kaeya, shrugged his shoulders, and walked out.
Diluc gasped audibly loud, causing Kaeya to turn and look at him. "What is it?" "Just because I tell you to walk out, doesn't mean you actually leave, dingus. You have the IQ of an electro slime." "Excuse me? That's funny coming from someone who drooled all over their homework as a child. Have some class, Luc. Start going to bed on time." "Shut up you favonious prick." "Grape juice addicted mitachurl." "Mitachurl?!!" "You look like one." "Enough! just get back in here."

Kaeya turned, and walked back into the office, and sat in Diluc's chair, and began to flip through his notes and paperwork. Diluc flung himself towards the desk, and slammed everything down. "What do you think you're doing rummaging through my work like that?" Diluc had a crossed look on his face. "Just taking a peek. Why so angry? Hiding something, Luc?" the blue haired knight giggled and snickered. Diluc's face flushed, he began to think back to previous scenes, moments before he'd blacked out on his desk.
"Are the pictures still there? No no, I put them away— or did I? Damn it! Where did I put th—"

"What're these, Luc?" Kaeya examined the pictures he'd found. Diluc froze. "They are— very sticky." Kaeya raised and eyebrow, then snapping to realization. "Don't. Say. Anything." Diluc grabbed the pictures, shoving them in his pocket. "I never thought you'd do something like that, Luc. Now it's all over my hands—" Kaeya fiddled with the sticky substance in between his fingers, only to have his hand snatched by Diluc.

"Come on, we're going up stairs."