dinner(set one)

Your pov
Me and natasha have been friends for almost four years. I havent met any of her other friends beside clint but he doesnt count. Im meeting her family today I wish I could say that i was calm but that would be total shit. We pull into there drive way. I feel like I'm dying. We walk inside and greeted by and old fat man " HELLO. You must be y/n nice to meet you im alexi natasha's dad... Or punching bag if shes mad" he says shaking my hand. I think he just sprained my wrist. " come on now natasha say hello to your mum" natasha ushers me to the kitchen were a woman is cooking " ah natasha your early eh you can help me cook." " mom this is y/n my best friend" natasha says the women turns around " oh hi im melina nice to meet you how are you. Set the table" she says giving plates with forkes knifes and spoons on it. As im walking into the kitchen I bump into someone I drop the plates but I catch them right before they hit the floor " oh you must be yelena I'm y/n by the way I love your vest there is so many pockets do you use them all" I ask she smiles " yeah I use all of them and I even made some of my own modifications I'll help you set the table your sitting across form me and next to tasha" she says grabbing the forkes and spoons. After we set the table tasha comes out " mom no knifes aloud at the dinner table remember?" She yells picking them up. Im about to ask questions when yelena drags me to the table and makes me look at some of ger vest modifications. I laugh at how exited she is about it. She then starts pulling put stuff that she has in her pockets. She pulls a gun put of her bra along with a knife. " dude same" I stay pulling out my gun and knife " y/n I told you to stop putting knifes in your bra, you too yelena" she says taking our knifes " hey" we say at the same time. As soon as she walks away I pull out my other knife yelena laughs " how many do you have in there" she asks " like 15" I say " really? How do they fit. Actually don't answer that" I smile at her and shive the knife back into my bra as I hear footsteps. Yelena giggles at me. After dinner natasha tells me that we will be staying here tonight I mutter a simple ok and go back to my conversation with yelena. As i headed to natasha's room . I was pulled into another room. I was about to attack when I saw yelena backing away from me " Jesus you scared the hell out of me"  " sorry" she says laughing " stop laughing you ass" I tell her hitting her arm " im sorry arent you like some bad ass avenger?" " shut up. Who's room is this anyways" she walks down to a chair " mine" she says " so uh why did you drag me in here?" She shrugs" I was bored" I laugh and sit next to her " so how long have you and tasha been friends?" She asks " uh about four years" I tell her " so...are y'all more than friends...?" I laugh " ew no never thats disgusting" i tell her " ...why?" I ask she looks down " no reason" I smile " ok well I have to go to tasha's room before she thinks you killed me... Sleep well lena" I say walking out of the room. I walk into natasha's room to see her on her phone " what took you so long?" " nothing" " .....ok" I lay down next to her trying to control my blushing. " night tasha" " night y/n"

Authors note
This one is a mess but hope you enjoyed.
Anyways if y'all want anything just leave a request in the comments and I'll try to write you what you want.