part 1

Scene starts from.....

A very big and beautiful house shown.....this house was not less than a palace....

Inside the house....
A dining table was shown... 2 people's having their breakfast and one woman was serving them...

So this house was RA mansion...
Roshani and aahan were having their breakfast and anjali was serving them..

Roshani-bas bhabhi ho gya na

Anjali-no roshani....pura khatam karo

Aahan-ha...roshani

Roshani-mai moti ho jaungi

Anjali-kuch nhi hoga....

Aahan-moti ho jaogi to aur cute dikhogi

Roshani-umm...(roshani pouted)

Anjali-jaldi roshani

Roshani-ohk

She start eating her breakfast

On the other side...

A room was shown it was whole dark
A man came in this room and turned on the lights...the room was full of photos and portraits....man came and cares the portrait... tears rolled down from his eyes....so yes the man was  aman junaid khan and photos and portraits was roshani's photos.....

Aman-ek bar meri bat sun to li hoti....bina kuch kahe chodke chali gayi....par agar tum muze kisi bhi mod par mili to tumhe sach batane ki puri koshish karunga....aur iske liye "ek mulaqaat jaruri hai sanam"

He smiles between tears....
A voice came from downstairs...so that voice was Parveen's voice...

Parveen-aman jaldi aa beta sagai ka wakt ho raha hai....

Aman's got angry but somehow he controlled for parveen....

Aman- aa raha hu ammi

He wipes his tears and went downstairs....

Parveen-aagya mera beta kitna accha lag raha hai

Just then adaa also came and stand beside aman...

Parveen-adaa....tum bhi aagyi tum dono kitne acche lagte ho ek dusre ke sath.....accha tum dono jake baitho mai guests se milke aati hoo aur start karte hai engagement....

Adaa nodded...and held aman's arm....
Aman got angry.....parveen leave and aman jerk his hand....
Aman held adaa's hand and go to a corner.... where no one can see them...

Aman-ek bar me baat samaz nhi aati maine kaha na muzse door raho....maine tumse pehele bhi kaha hai ki ye nikaah bas ammi ke khushi ke liye kar raha hoo mai....mai tumse pyaar nhi karta....bilkul bhi nhi karta....just get straight in your mind that I didn't loved you...i don't love you....and I won't love you in future also....

Aman left....adaa was standing there....

Adaa-aman baby tum kitna bhi keh lo ki tum muzse pyar nhiii karte par muze pata hai tum muzise pyar karte ho....

She smiles and goes behind aman...

Parveen and junaid came there...
Sara was also present there...

Parveen-chalo aman haath aage badhao ring dalni hai na...

Aman was in pain but he forward his hand...adaa made him wear the ring....tear rolled down from aman's eye...he also somehow put ring in adaa's hand...

Everyone clapped but aman left the place....

Adaa's mom-aise kyu chala gya aman

Parveen-thak gya hoga aap aaiye na...mai kuch guests se milati hoo

Adaa's mom and dad nodded....parveen took them with her...junaid also got busy with guests
Sara was talking to her friends and adaa was busy with her friends

Aman directly goes to his room locked the door and firstly took out the ring from his hand....and sat on his knees and cries hardly....

In london...

Roshani was walking and talking with ahaan about some business stuff but she stops suddenly....she felt like someone need her.....someone was in pain who love her too much.... roshani's thaughts broke bcoz of ahaan's voice...

Aahan-roshani kaha kho gyi??

Roshani-ku...kuch nhi bhai...chaliye

Aahan-tu thik hai na

Roshani-ha...bhai i am fine...

Roshani ignore her thaughts and continue her talk with aahan...

So let me know how was the part in comments...
Please do comments as much as you can....do votes and share story with you friends....

Pleaseeeeeeeee