Ours Country is an "Abode of Warriors".

I got inspired by many of my friends about the daring and dashing "Army life"( definitely a male job). Many a people, who returned after their tenure are enjoying the luxury life with many facilities which their ancestors have not enjoyed previously!!

There were struggles and noises all around the fairs conducted every weekend in the exhibition ground of our "Aushapur Village", people from all other villages surrounding our village comes to our village as it is the head-village of the zonal area of our county in the Telangana State.

Many youth comes to celebrate the occasion of weekend fairs in our main village of our zone of reserved forest. Seldom the youth encounters the national animal of our country, i.e.,"The Royal Bengal Tiger".

There were occasions when the locals tried to stop the youth for their extreme activities, some times the tussle between the youth and the public becomes so violent that it needs police intervention to control the mob from the tug of war, as the saying goes it's fair to go to an extreme in living like the youth!
One thing the youth forget is that they need to respect the elders, especially the old age people, who resembles their family members like, a mother, a father, a brother, a sister, an uncle, an aunt, etc.
The statues of freedom fighters as well as the Amar Jawan Statues are the special attractions of our country place.
The Statues list includes the following:

-Subhas Chandra Bose was, without a doubt, one of the greatest Indian freedom fighters in history.

-

Mahatma Gandhi, was a main piller of the non-violence and peaceful agitation in the country.
These are the other main statues in a row on the main water pound bank.

Bhagat Singh.
-

-Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.

Jawaharlal Nehru.
-

Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
-Lala Lajpatrai.

Rani Laxmibai.