Chapter two the date with the colby brock !!!!

Kaylas POV
As I walked outside I saw Colby standing by his car I said "I didn't think you would actually come and take me on a date" Colby smiled and said "well I am so are you ready" I said "yes let's go" when I got into Colbys car the inside was really nice I said "so where are we going" Colby said "I made reservations for us at a restaurant" I said "is this restaurant expensive" Colby said "kinda but I wanna take you because it's your birthday and you seem to really like me so" I laughed and said "thank you but I would have been fine with going to the park or something like that" Colby said "well I wanted to take you to the restaurant" when we got to the restaurant Colby said "so tell me about yourself" I said " well I am adventurous and I love the outside world" Colby said "hey me too" I said "I also like writing story's and reading books" when the food came I said "thank you" the waiter said "your welcome" when the waiter left Colby said "I am gonna give him like a hundred dollar tip" I said "oh that's nice of you but I'll put fifty down you put fifty down" Colby said "no I don't want you to put any money down I got this" I had a really great day with Colby he made me laugh not only that but he was really sweet when we got back into the car I said "thank you for the date it was really nice" Colby said "your welcome" I said "so when are you gonna go back to Kansas" Colby said "what do you mean I live out here" I said "wait you do" Colby said "yeah why" I said "do you have time to hang out at all this week" Colby said "yeah we can film a YouTube video for my channel if you want to help me with that tomorrow" I said "yes I do" Colby stopped the car I said "thank you again for dropping off  and picking me up" Colby said "no problem see you tomorrow" I said "yes you will" Colby said "goodnight" I said "goodnight" when I walked into my house I went straight to my room and put my pajamas on them plopped down on the bed and shut off the light man I had a good night with Colby.

A/N I know it's short but tomorrow I will post a longer chapter see you tomorrow 🖤