Chapter 1

"Love that we cannot have is the one that last the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest."
- Unknown

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Niall Horan if you do not get your butt up in five seconds, you don't get any breakfast," I heard my mum yell. This woman needs to chill like, calm down it's not like I'm doing drugs I'm just sleeping; is that such a crime? She knows how important food is to me! I can't believe she would threaten me with no food... who does that? It was the first day back from summer break, senior year lying ahead of me. I just couldn't wait for this hell to be over. I quickly got showered and got dressed, making my way down stairs.
"Why'd you threaten me with no food," I exclaimed, looking mock hurt.
"Because I knew it would get you up, now eat," she demanded. I scarfed down my breakfast, and she just gave me a disgusted look. I just smiled innocently and made my way to the door, grabbing my bag on the way. I yelled bye and climbed into my friend Harry's car.

"Ready to get this year over with," he questioned, switching the car into drive and driving off. "Yes," I breathed out. I just could not wait. I knew for a fact that Harry was super anxious because, you see, Harry didn't have a normal relationship, he had one with a teacher. I know what your thinking, but don't judge him; it's not like that. They are very much in love and Harry's waiting until after graduation so they can come out. I'd never seen him so happy, so I'm happy for him. We're both gay too. His boyfriends name is Louis Tomlinson, and he's our music teacher. Apparently we were getting a new environmental science teacher. I really hope there easy going. I'm really not feeling this school thing. I didn't have that until seventh, so it would have to wait.

We had picked up our other friend Zayn, aka sex god ok. He's so hot I'd bang him, but he's straight as a fucking ruler. I really wish he was gay, but he was to pretty to be gay. We made our way to the school. Harry parked the car, after making sure it was in the right parking lot five times. We made our way towards the school, being greeted by the principal telling us it would be a wonderful year. Wonderful year my ass. I gave him a fake smile while passing by. "He's such fucking liar," Harry scoffed, " worst three years of my life so far." We all laughed at his statement, getting our schedules out of our backpacks, we get them on orientation every year.

We compared our schedules, looks like we only have one class all together and each of us have class with each other. We all had the same lunch praise Jesus!
" I guess I'll see you both at lunch and for fifth period," I said, " bye guys."
We all parted our ways and began heading to our first period. The ten minute bell rang. I knew this school like the back of my hand. I zigzagged my way through the halls and into my classroom, taking a seat in the very back. And so the lectures and work began all throughout the day. I made my way to our lunch table, seeing Harry make his way over. I sank in my seat grumbling over all the homework I already had. "What crawled up your as in the past four hours," Harry asked. "Homework," I said, stuffing my food in my mouth. He grumbled in response, assuming he had been given plenty of homework as well. Zayn doesn't sit with us because he has this really popular girlfriend, Perrie Edwards. I mean I'm not popular but I'm just known as the always happy and energetic person of the grade. Harry and I just don't blend in with that crowd.

The bell rang signaling lunch was over and we made our way towards our fifth period. Fifth and sixth passed extremely slowly and finally seventh rolled around. I waved good bye to Harry, telling him I would see him after school. I walked into the science classroom towards the middle of the seats picking a table. Some girl sat next to me, I don't remember her name, oops. the bell rang and the new teacher walked in.
"Hello class, as you can see, I'm the new environmental science teacher. My name is Mr. Payne," he said. I think my mouth was drooling, he was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, the sleeves rolled up midway and he was wearing khakis that accentuated his butt very nicely. He was wearing black framed glasses and his hair was quiffed up, his jaw was just perfection. I'm practically speechless.

Looks like I'll be failing environmental science this year, good luck me!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's short I know bare with me I'm trying to get this story started. I really hope anyone who reads it likes it!!!