0.5

The bell soon rings making me sigh in relief.

I've had enough of this Jack kid and the comparison of him and my dream was unsettling.

I shoot out of my seat and nearly run to the door but before I can I get stopped by someone grabbing my arm.

I turn around and see Jack.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could show me my class." he says, his voice laced with confidence.

I scoff and continue walking.

"Miss Roberts I'd show Mr Gilinsky respect unless you want detention." I turn and seem Ms Smith glaring at me.

Bitch.

"Fine follow me." I say as I give Jack the most sarcastic smile I can.

As soon as we're out of the classroom we fall into silence.

"What class do you have now?"

"English Room 6." He states as I feel his gaze on me.

Great same class as me.

"So where did you say you were from?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

"I didn't." He says making me roll my eyes.

Okay Mr mysterious.

We soon arrive at Mr Samson's Class.

I walk in and take a seat in the middle of the room at my usual table, next to Shawn, our schools quarter back.

Jack is left standing at the front of the room as he watches me intensely.

The teacher looks over at me with a confused look obviously wondering who this kid was.

Yeah me too.

"New student." I shrug.

Mr Samson scoffs while the girls in the room stare at home in admiration or bitch about how I ditched him.

"Sit where you want." I can't help but gasp as these word leave my teachers mouth.

You see Mr Samson is an asshole who hates kids and enjoys making our life as miserable as possible, and him letting someone sit where they want is a big deal.

Girls immediately shuffle over making seat vacant in hopes that the hot new kid would sit next to them.

I mean come on he's not that attractive.

He walks past my desk making me sigh in relief until I hear a chair being pulled out behind me.

Shawn looks over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?'

"Nothing, it's just most girls would be thrilled to hang out with the new guy while you seem to be annoyed by him." He says amused.

"Yeah well." I shrug not denying it.

Half way through the lesson Mr Samson leaves to go talk to another teacher.

Not really a smart idea if you ask me.

All of a sudden the girl in the desk in front of me turn around as I realise its Stella one of Megan's friends.

"Megan told me how you did that to her, she's your friend and the new guy doesn't even like you, just because you're jealous he likes her." I give her a confused look

What was this bitch on about?

"What did I supposably do to her?"

"Don't pretend you don't know." She says as she looks at me like dirt.

I hear Shawn cough but he was obviously trying to cover up a laugh.

"Please remind me."

"You kept on flirting with the new guy and practically dragged him next to you when he wanted to sit next to her seriously get over yourself."

"Okay whatever you say Stella-" but before I finish my sentence I get interrupted by a familiar deep voice.

"What were you saying" He voice was deep and intimidating as she was obviously frightened but tried to hide it.

Wait why was he even in this conversation? It had nothing to do with him.

Okay maybe it technically did but doesn't mean he can just cut into our conversation.

Rude.

"Nothing." She mumbles.

"No seriously I think you have something to say so hurry the fuck up and stop wasting my time."

"I was just saying it was pathetic how Carrie stole you from Megan when you first got here." She mumbles.

Who does he think he is?

His eyebrows furrow as he looks like he's trying to remember earlier today.

"The girl who interrupted me when I was speaking to you?" He looks over at me waiting for me to confirm what he was saying but all I give him is an eye roll but apparently that enough confirmation for him.

"Well firstly, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about."

I roll my eyes and look over at Josh next to me who was watching the scene with amusement.

"And for you."Jack says diverting his glare to Shawn who instantly stiffens, "Talk to her again and it'll be the last thing you do."

"Excuse you?" My voice lanced with anger at this point. I didn't need protecting.

"Excuse me?" He says almost shocked I was stopping him.

"I don't even know you, you just arrived here out of no where, thinking it's alright to pick some random girl out and act as though I'm your protection?"

"Trust me it wasn't random." I hear him mumble. Shivers run up my spine.

Wait what?

What's that supposed to mean-?

"Man just leave her alone."

Jack snaps his head in the direction of the boy giving him a deadly look.

His eyes seemed to be growing darker with his mood.

Wait. am I imagining things?

Before I can determine what I just saw Jack snaps out of whatever mood he was in and walks back to his desk.

Okay I swear I'm going crazy.

(A/N  

I CAN"T BELIEVE MY BABY IS 19! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNSON! I love you and I can't be more proud then I already am. You're amazing and I can't wait to see how much more you grow. I've been lucky enough to watch you grow to become the amazing person you are today

Anyway New Chapter please enjoy I might start dedicating next chapter so yeah :)