Intro

Ever thought a song you've heard embodied a fictional character so well? I have too. So here's a whole playlist.

This is pretty much just me — bored and listening to music.

Comment characters you want me to do! It can be from any fandom at all (Even though most of them will be from the MCU) but I might do Disney, Star Wars, and Harry Potter characters too! Maybe you can even comment an iconic duo or team and I'll make a playlist for them!

I consider myself to having a pretty vast music taste and I like all music genres and I think I have a good artistic eye. Your comments will also help me add more music to my library :)

I literally have Loki's playlist and I listen to it when I'm drawing.

I'll try not to repeat songs in each playlist, only a few songs may be the same between some characters that are similar. (ie. Loki, Bucky, & Natasha's individual playlists all have 'Control' by Halsey)

***

I've also added a few funny notes at the end of each playlist, and the playlist description is written by the character!

That's pretty much it for the info, so hope you like the playlists and listen to some new music! Please comment if you think this would be a fun series/ little book! Nevertheless, I'll probably still create a playlist when I'm bored.

Enjoy!