The later it gets the less of a chance p.2

Some time later she is woken up when someone starts shaking her. Someone is hovering over her calling her name. Jj blinks up at the attacker. Emily coming into focus with her face wet with tears.

"What happened" she asks weakly. She reaches up to Emily's face cupping it with her hand.  "Are you ok".

"Jesus Christ," Emily gasps, yanking JJ up to her and hugging her tightly. "I thought you were dead."

Jj couldn't think of a reason why she would think that but than she becomes aware of her body again. She realizes she is somewhere hard and cold. She is naked and has something sticky on her. She keeps going in and out of consciousness.

Emily grabs her phone calling 911 then hotch. Jj looks down at her body long cuts trace over old scars. All along her stomach, thighs, and arms.
Some are dangerously close to major arteries, and she is sitting in a puddle of her own blood. It reminds her of finding Ros and she throws herself over the edge of the tub, vomiting onto the floor.

When she lifts her head she sees two empty pill bottles and a bottle of whiskey bottle, worryingly empty

Emily's hands gather JJ's blonde hair out of her face, and she rubs her hand over her back. JJ's stomach and throat clench painfully, but nothing else comes up.

"I'm sorry," JJ apologizes. "I didn't... I haven't done this in so long. I don't even... I didn't mean to."

Going unconscious again Emily holds her in her arms crying. "Please jj you can't leave me".

Emily picked jj up taking her to the bed and putting underwear and a shirt in her. Jj pulled Emily clover to her, she was still bleeding a lot. "I need to tell you something" will a shaky voice she says "I love you... more than a friend. I always have but the years went in and there was never the right time to tell you. The moment I set eyes on you I have wanted to be with you".

Hotch drove up to the house running in with the emt's.

"Jj I'm not loosing you today. Please stay awake the ambulance is almost here. I need you"

Jj slowly closed her eyes her breathing slowing. Emily pulled her in Close holding her in her arms.

Emily whispered in her ear "I love you to"

Should I continue the story or leave it here.